Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Plymouth v Norwich City official match thread

Liverpool beating Manchester United....King''s Lynn not drawing....Norwich winning away from home....Hull City winning away to Newcastle....------------------I wonder what the accumulator on that would have been [;)]

Ipswich below us in the table...

so far so very good! :)

Newcastle are splitting at the seams... 1-0 down at home to Hull... oh dear oh dear, when will Mike Ashley realize he has run the club into the ground?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

KICK IT OFF !!!!!!

[/quote]

Having fun Scoobs?

[/quote]

If I was the biting nails kind I''d have stumps instead of hands [Y]

[/quote]

LOL! I always find sucking a mint helps.......

[/quote]

Lol, sshhhhhhhh, you''ll start them off.  Love away games tho'', can stay at home and wear my green cardi, with yellow patches of course [;)]

[quote user="xyz"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]If we do not win this I will break down in tears...[/quote]

The golden rule of football is to score when you''re dominating.We need another goal.

[/quote]

you really think " the golden rule of football is to score" learn something new every day

[/quote]

Try the whole sentence.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Ipswich below us in the table... so far so very good! :) Newcastle are splitting at the seams... 1-0 down at home to Hull... oh dear oh dear, when will Mike Ashley realize he has run the club into the ground?[/quote]

anyone know what odds the bookies are offering on Newcastle for relegation?

jas :)

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

KICK IT OFF !!!!!!

[/quote]

Having fun Scoobs?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, sshhhhhhhh, you''ll start them off.  Love away games tho'', can stay at home and wear my green cardi, with yellow patches of course [;)]

[/quote]

I know what you mean. By the way,saw a wedding car on Gayton Road before the game with yellow and green ribbons.That''s commitment!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

KICK IT OFF !!!!!!

[/quote]

Having fun Scoobs?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know what you mean. By the way,saw a wedding car on Gayton Road before the game with yellow and green ribbons.That''s commitment!

[/quote]

I had a NCFC garter and my bridal bouquet was made from yellow and green flowers and foliage.

Had a quick look Jas on a few websites and they are varying, some say 15/1 some say 25/1

Overall though it seems the bookies are favoring Newcastle to stay up! :)

However if I were you, stick a few quid on Bolton, bookies have them as the favorite after Hull Stoke and West Brom!

Interesting what Adams said, an irate Plymouth fan said they would have more chance of coming back to get a point from this game if the manager was to put 10 cornish pasties on in place of his team!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Another positive... Ipswich are 0-0 at the break meaning we are currently above them in the table! :)[/quote]If it stays like this we''re 15th, they''re 19th.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

KICK IT OFF !!!!!!

[/quote]

Having fun Scoobs?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had a NCFC garter and my bridal bouquet was made from yellow and green flowers and foliage.

[/quote]

Just popping to the bathroom for a minute......

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol @ comments on the radio, we are walking through them, let''s hope NC don''t let up or relax too much, that''s when goals are scored against us.[/quote]agreed.. if we think "job done" then we tend to throw it away..we need to keep the work rate up and get another goal

jas :)

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

KICK IT OFF !!!!!!

[/quote]

Having fun Scoobs?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just popping to the bathroom for a minute......

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhh, not to be sick I hope lol

I''m going to remain nervous until we score again.My computer is extremely fast today - thank God for mozilla. [;)]

[quote user="shyster"]I''m going to remain nervous until we score again.

My computer is extremely fast today - thank God for mozilla. [;)]
[/quote]

Me too, had a nervous tummy before the game started lol

[quote user="shyster"]I''m going to remain nervous until we score again.

My computer is extremely fast today - thank God for mozilla. [;)]
[/quote]

I''m nearly up to my elbows !!!!!