Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I could happily back Roeder....IF!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

He quit tinkering with a settled side, and stopped trying to give all the loanees a game now and then.

He stopped having a go at players in public, and he does, despite him saying that he doesn''t do that sort of thing!.

He stopped saying he''s signing players in a week and then no one actually appears.

But as I say IF................[:S]

[/quote]

The squad has been fairly settled this season (in the league), with just a couple of main changes because of injury (or because our forwards weren''t doing the business) so that doesn''t appear to be very valid at the moment.

He had a go at Hoolahan yes, but that''s about it. Honestly, I can''t believe the hoo-hah over this one. Anyone would think he''s suddenly become Peter Grant''s older brother.

The player signing situation was a complicated one. The fans were expectant for someone to come in, as were the media (hence their continual asking for a response). I don''t see how he could of won, if he''d said "I don''t know when/if we can get Iversen" he''d of got slagged off too. But don''t worry; I''m sure he won''t be saying anything like that for at least 4 months...

Pretty weak criticisms there, given that things on the pitch seem more promising than in recent times (despite the lack of a win). I''d expect better from you, or perhaps not.

[/quote]

Well he is about as much use as Peter Grant... as the coming 6 weeks or so will no doubt tell us.

[/quote]

I dont really get wound up by much but you really are a prat!

[/quote]

hahaha it is what you lot all told me this time last year when I was saying precisely the same things about Grant.

[/quote]

not that you''ld have seen any of it, but the football we play under Roeder is a complete contrast to Grant, good passing football and now an end product to match. Solid defenders all good on the ball, decent balance in midfield, and now a decent looking front pair...in the space of 12 months Roeder''s wiped away the bulk of the mess left by Grant, get back to under your bridge troll boy.