Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Big shot' philantropist with a 2 year horizon.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

It must be terrible to be like you having coping with tunnel vision, but then again if one doesn''t know one''s got it..........

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

I may not be all-seeing, but I do have the capacity to understand what I see.  And what I see is the same tired old idiot digging himself a hole.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

It must be terrible to be like you having coping with tunnel vision, but then again if one doesn''t know one''s got it..........

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

I may not be all-seeing, but I do have the capacity to understand what I see.  And what I see is the same tired old idiot digging himself a hole.

[/quote]

...over and over again.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

...over and over again.

[/quote]

Well, well well.

Why, then, do you and blah keep coming on my threads?

Can''t stay away eh?

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love. Still.

OTBC

By the way did either of you contribute to the substance of this debate - or did you just come in near the end to run the usual insult drivel? ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

...over and over again.

[/quote]

Well, well well.

Can''t stay away eh?

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love. Still.

OTBC

By the way did either of you contribute to the substance of this debate - or did you just come in near the end to run the usual insult drivel? ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

[/quote]

Bly, you are teasing, right? You do know that the one thing for certain that your threads lack are substance. Certainly the case here as well, as I''ve already pointed out to you, i.e. old information with a premise that never came to pass. Would you like "substance training?" I''ll be happy to help on a "private message" basis.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

...over and over again.

[/quote]

Well, well well.

Can''t stay away eh? Don''t try to flatter yourself I read lots of threads

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love. Still.

OTBC

By the way did either of you contribute to the substance of this debate - or did you just come in near the end to run the usual insult drivel? ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Is that as opposed to the usual drivel?

[/quote]

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

...over and over again.

[/quote]

Well, well well.

Can''t stay away eh?

Dear oh dear oh dear.

One love. Still.

OTBC

[/quote]This debate had some substance?  Maybe you could have highlighted that in orange or blue because I well and truly missed it.Peace Out, Tupac & Biggie RIP.