Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

More rumbles down the road

I see that the ITFC Independent Supporters Club have revoked the Man with No Faces''s honourary membership for making grandad''s medal winners pay £1.60 for a cup of tea.

I must admit that it does me ol heart good to see such things from the fiver waving pillocks.

Interesting to hear that they believe the club has gone backwards since ME turned up.

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/content/greenun/sport/football/championship/ipswich-town/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=IpswichTownFC&tBrand=GreenUnOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED09%20Sep%202008%2009%3A31%3A03%3A673

“It''s a disgrace to insult the guys who put Ipswich on the map and who put the three stars on the shirts.''''

The three stars that mean absolutely nothing to anybody outside of Ipswich [:|]

To be serious for a minute though, Evans at Ipswich, Hicks and Gillett at Liverpool, Ashley at Newcastle and whoever is in charge at West Ham these days have all upset fans or managers in the past couple of weeks with their ''penny pinching''. Maybe we should be careful about which billionaire we''re waving our knickers at [^o)]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Thank you for that Ween. Good ammo when living with the enemy![/quote]

No worries.

I lived in Bury until 2001 and it is a bit of a town stronghold.

"Although not a regular at matches, Evans does attend some games and watches the game from an executive box, which he has had especially redecorated with white leather walls and mirrors."

mmm, tasteful.

I think the most disturbng part of the report was

"Although not a regular at matches, Evans does attend some games and watches the game from an executive box, which he has had especially redecorated with white leather walls and mirrors."

Has he taken part in ''Pimp my Executive Box''?

The family club has gone and it saddens me - I wish we, the fans, could do more to get him to make himself known.

Looking into the future I hope none of us will be saying this next year.

So when he sits in the executive box how does he keep his identity a secret. Does he wear one of those cheap plastic halloween masks?

Hopefully if we get Cullum or whoever on board we can wave some £20 notes at those inbreds next time we meet.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

So when he sits in the executive box how does he keep his identity a secret. Does he wear one of those cheap plastic halloween masks?

[/quote]

he''s infact the Fonejacker!

[img]http://www.webtvhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/fonejacker.jpg[/img]

jas :)