Sign in to follow this  
the man

humble pie

How many of you are going to eat humble pie ? all of you who slagged off the doc before he had even signed ,now he is suddenly the best thing since sliced bread . I along with many others will im sure leave judgement until he has at least played a few games ,and for all you who slagged him ,i cannot really recognise you as true supporters

I think your being a little harsh ''man''. Whilst I wasn''t among those who ''slagged off the doc'' I admit to being reticent about the signing with all the negative rhetoric eminating form the ''spurs camp''. However I think this is natural. I will get behind anyone in a yellow shirt who is giving there all for our beloved club, but it is natural to from opinions and have differing views on players,managers,boards,formations and so forth. This forum wouldn''t exist otherwise. The ''doc'' has been superb in his first two appearances for us and I don''t think you''ll find many supporters who think otherwise. ''Supporters'' though are people that care, and people that have huge and indeed ''desperate'' (and I don''t use that word lightly) hopes for our beloved club, Hand in hand with that goes strong emotions and passionate response to signings,rumours, results etc... Thats what make the ''beautiful game'' so far ahead of any other in my opinion. We have to forgive players the odd idiosncrancy so maybe we should forgive ''supporters'' in the same way and just all enjoy the great start to life in the Premiership and look forward to getting behind the boys and stopping that ''record'' expanding anymore on Saturday.

whoo hold on a second the man. I''ll go on record now and say I didn''t think doherty was a good signing at the time, because I thought, after seeing him a fair few times for spurs he wasn''t a good buy. from what he''s done so far at carrow road he''s done well, we play to his strengths, in the air. I still maintain that in defence he''ll struggle as his pace and ball distriubtion is weak. he''s doing well, but not the greatest thing since sliced bread and I''m happy to eat my words every game if he keeps showing me what he did wednesday.

as for not being a true fan and not recognised by you then that''s just sad because I don''t care what you think, I know, and others who support the club, know that they are big fans and don''t need this verified. are you telling me you''ve been a fan of every player bought, managers will make bad buys, from wenger down, it''s the nature of the fan to question the buys, as long as we all get behind the player on the pitch, which we all have then there''s no issue.