Sign in to follow this  
AP16

Information re a new investor

[quote user="Paulo"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Paulo"]

I can cofirm its bull because I work there.  Hows that for you?

[/quote]Where?[/quote]

he must work for Grant Thornton then.. arent they the people who managed the shares?

jas :)

[/quote]

Incorrect.

[/quote]

Barrett & Cooke.

[quote user="Paulo"]

I will find out on Monday if what Hoolahoop has said is true or not. 

[/quote]

which means you dont know.. so why say "i can confirm its bull.. i work there" when, infact, you dont even know if its bull or not.... and make sure you do a better job of emptying the bins on Monday too

[quote user="Paulo"]I meant 100% for sure.  Oh and I wont be bothering to come back and tell you the outcome, as its not worth the abuse![/quote]

or not worth being proved wrong...?

if what hoolahoop said is correct then it will be "Paolos a twat"

If its not true then it will be "thanks paolo!" and slaps on the back all round.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

I understand that there are a lot of jerks on here who do post cack just for the hell of it and can also understand why the information is probably doubted due to this. I spoke to my friend again earlier and he did confirm that the company in question is refusing to buy or sell City shares at the moment as they believe something is in the pipeline as was stated in the original post so whether Paulo is just misinformed or is just the security guard remains in balance to me.

Next time however I will just keep my mouth shut as in an attempt to post maybe useful information I''ve caused a load of bother.

[/quote]Keep on posting the things that you hear cause it helps us all to get some kind of idea what is going on. just on this post i have learnt a lot about shares and their dealings.

[quote user="chocolate nutter"]I must say i think something is going on as the EDP is quiet so maybe they are doing it the correct way behind closed doors and in private rather then through the press!![/quote]

Cullum has an exclusive with the EDP and his press guys have been providing them with all the previous stories for months, it has been good press for Towergate if nothing else.

Now there is silence you can be pretty certain that Archant want the exclusive and they will get it, in the meantime though they can be nothing but silent in fear of predjudicing their position with unfounded items. Watch them blow the trumpets when the deal is announced!

Like I said above Cullums team will only talk to the EDP.

[quote user="canary crazy"][quote user="chocolate nutter"]I must say i think something is going on as the EDP is quiet so maybe they are doing it the correct way behind closed doors and in private rather then through the press!![/quote]

Cullum has an exclusive with the EDP and his press guys have been providing them with all the previous stories for months, it has been good press for Towergate if nothing else.

Now there is silence you can be pretty certain that Archant want the exclusive and they will get it, in the meantime though they can be nothing but silent in fear of predjudicing their position with unfounded items. Watch them blow the trumpets when the deal is announced!

Like I said above Cullums team will only talk to the EDP.[/quote]sounds fair comment cc - how do u no for sure???are you in the cullum camp, an archant man or pickup tit bits via aviva or other sources???

[quote user="canary crazy"][quote user="chocolate nutter"]I must say i think something is going on as the EDP is quiet so maybe they are doing it the correct way behind closed doors and in private rather then through the press!![/quote] Cullum has an exclusive with the EDP and his press guys have been providing them with all the previous stories for months, it has been good press for Towergate if nothing else. Now there is silence you can be pretty certain that Archant want the exclusive and they will get it, in the meantime though they can be nothing but silent in fear of predjudicing their position with unfounded items. Watch them blow the trumpets when the deal is announced! Like I said above Cullums team will only talk to the EDP.[/quote]

Hmmmmm and you know this how?

[quote user="canary crazy"]I will elaborate only to the point that I am reasonably tuned into the general insurance networks of East Anglia, as is Towergate.[/quote]i get it...anymore in the know who can back cc up here???

Just been reading this thread. Thanks to some of you that have contributed to it.

As regards the posts on this thread Paulo is the one above all others appears to be spot on. He''s come back to substantiate what he''s originally posted unlike most of the other hit and run merchants who post "facts" on this message board.

In my view he hasn''t posted rubbish or unsubstantiated rumours. He''s posted some interesting stuff and in return got some stick from Mr Bump and Jas who look like they might collectively have enough brain cells to get up to the Doc''s shirt number - that''s last season''s number, not this season''s one as I''m being kind to both you two here.

[quote user="canary crazy"][quote user="chocolate nutter"]I must say i think something is going on as the EDP is quiet so maybe they are doing it the correct way behind closed doors and in private rather then through the press!![/quote] Cullum has an exclusive with the EDP and his press guys have been providing them with all the previous stories for months, it has been good press for Towergate if nothing else. Now there is silence you can be pretty certain that Archant want the exclusive and they will get it, in the meantime though they can be nothing but silent in fear of predjudicing their position with unfounded items. Watch them blow the trumpets when the deal is announced! Like I said above Cullums team will only talk to the EDP.[/quote]

[:|]

Well, firstly no one is interested in talking to Mr Cullum at the moment, aside from the EDP.  Why would one?

Secondly if you have the phone number he''ll talk to you.  The Girl Upstairs has done so with success twice.

There is not, currently, any money in this for us but last week he said: "I have heard nothing from Norwich City."

Our only chance is if it gets nasty with Delia - and if that happens, I confidently state we can blow Archant out of the water on such occasion (respect to Pete) with both Mr Cullum and Delia.

Two footed tackles us, when it matters - FFS Ref I was going for the ball.[8-|]

His PR department are the usual dozey bunch of plonkers more attuned to interview requests by Insurance Journal rather than having their man menaced on the doorstep or tracked all the way round a branch of Waitrose in Kent.

Easy peasy[8-|]

It wasn''t Archant who discovered the Hungarian link to Bernard''s  unfortunate bird flu.

It was us.

And now it is all British, apparently.[:#]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[:|]

Well, firstly no one is interested in talking to Mr Cullum at the moment, aside from the EDP.  Why would one?

Secondly if you have the phone number he''ll talk to you.  The Girl Upstairs has done so with success twice.

There is not, currently, any money in this for us but last week he said: "I have heard nothing from Norwich City."

Our only chance is if it gets nasty with Delia - and if that happens, I confidently state we can blow Archant out of the water on such occasion (respect to Pete) with both Mr Cullum and Delia.

Two footed tackles us, when it matters - FFS Ref I was going for the ball.[8-|]

His PR department are the usual dozey bunch of plonkers more attuned to interview requests by Insurance Journal rather than having their man menaced on the doorstep or tracked all the way round a branch of Waitrose in Kent.

Easy peasy[8-|]

It wasn''t Archant who discovered the Hungarian link to Bernard''s  unfortunate bird flu.

It was us.

And now it is all British, apparently.[:#]

Cullum may have told you last week that he hadn''t heard from the club, whether he''s telling the truth is another matter. I would be very surprised if there hasn''t been contact between Cullum and the club, If and when a deal is done apart from the odd rumour the announcement will come out of the blue. It''s the way NCFC always conduct their business and I''d imagine Cullum has agreed to keep quiet until the deal is done.

[/quote]