Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

And here we go again. As has been said, it looks a tough week this week, I even considered City!!!

However, its the Conference for me this week and

Cambridge v Torquay - Home Win.

Good luck Trent.

Difficult  this week Trent, good luck.

Cambridge have done well this season so far, their only glitch was a defeat at home against a good Kettering side due mainly to having to play with 10 men for a long period. Torquay''s only success to date on the other hand was gained midweek in a  scrambled a home win  against an easily beatable Northwich side and I expect Cambridge with newly acquired Danny Crow to be a more formidable test for them. Will he ,my neighbouring seasider, do the business for me ?

So I go for Cambridge v Toquay a home win. Not exactly "nailed-on" but still firmly "stuck-to" perhaps !

It is a real stinker this week.  Can''t really see a nailed on cert so I''m going to have to go Dutch.

PSV should be too strong at home for poor little Rotterdam so that''s my pick for the weekend

PSV Eindhoven, home win v''s Sparta Rotterdam.

Good luck!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I am off to the pickers graveyard that is League 2 this week - where the stand out nap for me is Bury to win at home to Lincoln City.  Bury 2/2 at home while Lincoln have lost both away without troubling the scorers yet.  Sorry Camul, but I only see this going one way.[/quote]

Certainly a tough game for Lincoln but we have a reasonable record against them.  Personally, I''d steer clear of League Two completely at this stage of the season.[:|]

If Friday games were allowed I''d go for Hartlepool to beat Cheltenham - HOME WIN LEAGUE ONE

If they aren''t: Leicester to beat Millwall - HOME WIN LEAGUE ONE

Tough week this week, even the usual goldmine of the Blue Square Premier doesn''t look too tempting so I am also going to look into the FA Cup Qualifiers and select Farnborough FC to beat Slough, Farnborough recovered well from Administration winning the Southern League Div 1 for the first time of asking and have started the new season strongly, being unbeaten in 7 league games. Slough have not started well in the Southern League Div 1.

Farnborough FC v Slough Town - HOME WIN 

Good luck Trent!!

Tough call this week, as someone has already said there is a lot of top of the table clashes! One fixture sticks out for me and thats CAMBRIDGE UTD vs Torquay, Home win!

Good luck Trent!

Now you lovely old Pickers keep those "naps" coming , lets help the wonderful Trent Canary all we can , lets do it for our wonderful club , the greatest club , the club we all love , remember you are important because you are helping our club , there are no other supporters of any other club in the world that can do this , we are out on our own , we are Norwich City. My "nap" this week is Sevilla....arrdee.

I don''t envy you this week trent, tough call. I''ve covered a lot of miles in my search this week and finished up in Scotland. As you probably know, I don''t like selecting away wins but I feel I have no choice this time So.........

Falkirk v Hearts........away win

Good luck Trent. [Y]

Hello everyone, a tough week again but this usually means the odds are better for home teams. I am torn between Bournemouth to beat Macclesfield and Rotherham to beat Rochdale. Both should be home wins but I believe the more likely is the first one due to the fact that Jimmy Quinn has just taken over at Bournemouth and will probably given them renewed impetus to improve their form. Macclesfield on the other hand proved me wrong last weekend and beat my tip Luton but I can''t believe they will surprise me two weeks running (their goal difference is shocking)

Therefore my nap is Bournemouth to beat Macclesfield at home.

Good luck Trent Canary, its tough but go with your gut feeling, because of the week the odds will be good and we''ll win lots of money for the academy!

A massive 26 different selections so far from 36 people (I think). Testimony to the success of the thread. God knows how im going to settle on 6. Im out tomorrow night so feel free to keep putting your naps in through the evening, ill make the selections around midnight friday. No doubt several great naps will have to be left out so I apologize in advance. However on the plus side im using many of them in my own bets for the weekend so keep them coming [:)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Well after being made to look mugs by our very own team I fancy Birmingham to return to winning form this week.

Birmingham v Doncaster  Home win.

Good luck Trent and all pickers.[:)]

[/quote]

This one gets my vote too as cant see Birmigham slipping up at home against Donny

[quote user="Trent Canary"]A massive 26 different selections so far from 36 people (I think). Testimony to the success of the thread. God knows how im going to settle on 6.

Im out tomorrow night so feel free to keep putting your naps in through the evening, ill make the selections around midnight friday. No doubt several great naps will have to be left out so I apologize in advance. However on the plus side im using many of them in my own bets for the weekend so keep them coming [:)]

[/quote]

Theres never any need to apologize on the free bet thread Trent, everyone will be supporting the decisions you make and willing them to win as much as you.

good Luck

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]A massive 26 different selections so far from 36 people (I think). Testimony to the success of the thread. God knows how im going to settle on 6. Im out tomorrow night so feel free to keep putting your naps in through the evening, ill make the selections around midnight friday. No doubt several great naps will have to be left out so I apologize in advance. However on the plus side im using many of them in my own bets for the weekend so keep them coming [:)]

[/quote]

Theres never any need to apologize on the free bet thread Trent, everyone will be supporting the decisions you make and willing them to win as much as you.

good Luck

[/quote]Thank you sir [:)]Now there are 8 matches with more than person selecting it, as someone said earlier I shall have to go with my ample gut feeling!

The fact that we have 26 diferent selections this week already shows you that poor old Trent has been lumbered with a fairly tricky week. The fact that he''s making his selections at midnight tonight after a night out only adds to the difficulty [B][B][B][B][B][<:o)][+o(][|-)]

I''ll make things even trickier by pushing the number of selections up to 27 [;)]

Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon - HOME WIN

Good luck Trent [Y]

Just found this PM just in time from our friend Leeds who is away from his computer right now :-

This week I''m napping BRADFORD CITY v Exeter HOME WIN.

Please pass on my good luck to the picker.

Many thanks,

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

real madrid to beat numancia 2/9 (sunday)

this game will give us something to look forward to should the other selections be up

we all know about madrid and their goal ratio at home

numancia knocked off barca 1-0 at home in last match

but i dont honestly believe the newly promoted side can be that lucky again and snatch pts vs real

[quote user="we8wba"]

real madrid to beat numancia 2/9 (sunday)

this game will give us something to look forward to should the other selections be up

we all know about madrid and their goal ratio at home

numancia knocked off barca 1-0 at home in last match

but i dont honestly believe the newly promoted side can be that lucky again and snatch pts vs real

[/quote]

Nice to see you back on board we8, I was starting to get worried about you , as was Nutty , we were both glad to see you back last week , also with a winner I might add . I feel I must say that your old rival "Devon" has stolen quite a march on you . Nutty and myself were wondering if you could make it up? We know "Devon" has crowing rights over you after last season but we both feel sure you will give it a real go.  knowing we8 how we do....arrdee

cheers ardee, indeed devon looks in top form which looks intresting, i will quite happily take devon staying ahead aslong my results are mainly winners as that be two top pickers then which only benefit the norwich academy profits. good luck everyone lets hope we all pick winners, but devon - im coming for you!lol!