Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The 2003-4 season

[quote user="C T has left the building "]Does anybody know where I can get the season highlights? I know there was a ''worthy champions'' DVD out

Help would be very much appreciated [Y]
[/quote]

you have just been Pm''ed Sir!

jas :)

Hi I have a copy that im willing to sell on DVD.  Looking for £40,  If I cant get that I will be putting it on e-bay.  Let me know what you think

I would be suprised if the club has not got a few of these left.

While we are on the subject of 03/04 I am looking for two away programmes from that season in mint condition.

Rotherham and Reading.  Any help would be great. 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I was really bored the other day and watched the whole DVD... brought back great memories!
[/quote]

Thats why I decided to complete my programme collection.  Sadly we are a long way off another season like that!

[quote user="Paul Webster"]

While we are on the subject of 03/04 I am looking for two away programmes from that season in mint condition.

[/quote]

I''ve got the Rotherham away match programme, 17th January 2004, is that the one you want?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="C T has left the building "]Does anybody know where I can get the season highlights? I know there was a ''worthy champions'' DVD out

Help would be very much appreciated [Y]
[/quote]

you have just been Pm''ed Sir!

[/quote]

Jas, I''ve responded to your PM- thanks for your help mate[:)][Y]

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"][quote user="Paul Webster"]

[/quote]

I''ve got the Rotherham away match programme, 17th January 2004, is that the one you want?

[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]If theres none in the club shops keep an eye on ebay i guess, ones bound to pop up sooner or later, or you can buy mine for £500? Stick out tongue [:P][/quote]

You can have mine for £495!!

I''m sure the club still sell these but I might be wrong.

Anyway, would never get rid of mine - not after all the hassle and weeks of delays on the bloody thing! Amazing memories and great to watch every now and again. I can''t think many people have bought a season review DVD since...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Anyway, would never get rid of mine - not after all the hassle and weeks of delays on the bloody thing! Amazing memories and great to watch every now and again. I can''t think many people have bought a season review DVD since...

[/quote]

ive got every season since 1991-92... the only way my little girl will be able to see heroes of the past.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

ive got every season since 1991-92... the only way my little girl will be able to see heroes of the past.

[/quote]

Likewise - I am complete back to 1988/89.  When you go to loads of games, they are great for remembering the good times. 

I bought the Premiership review dvd this summer as I needed to be reminded that when the club do get their act together good times can happen. Sadly season reviews since have not been quite so tempting. I always keep an eye out on ebay to see if some of our more successful seasons pop up. Am I right in thinking that either the 92/93 or 93/94 video was called something like Great Goals or something like that. I''m probably wrong and I''m a youngun, too far back for me to remember clearly.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I bought the Premiership review dvd this summer as I needed to be reminded that when the club do get their act together good times can happen. Sadly season reviews since have not been quite so tempting. I always keep an eye out on ebay to see if some of our more successful seasons pop up. Am I right in thinking that either the 92/93 or 93/94 video was called something like Great Goals or something like that. I''m probably wrong and I''m a youngun, too far back for me to remember clearly.
[/quote]

93/94 was just called goals, 93/94.  See top row.

I guess I must not have the official review of the 93/94 season then, mine is over 3 tapes and presented by Tony Gubba?

[quote user="C T has left the building "]Wow well done PW! Have you watched all of them yet?[/quote]

Yes watched them all as and when I got them.  I started buying the videos back in 1989 and stopped some time like 1994.  When they started doing DVDs I started to get them again and have slowly picked them all up from ebay! As most people dont want videos they dont tend to go for much.  That said 95/96 took me ages to get.   

I too bought the premiership year highlights one this summer (the one with ashton on the front)..looking back on it, our team could have easily competed in that division had we had a decent centre-back...looking back at EVERY game, look how many goals were concedded from mistakes from simon charlton (far more so then doherty)..if we had had bought a decent centre back imo we would have stayed up that year...oh well

[quote user="The Lord"]I too bought the premiership year highlights one this summer (the one with ashton on the front)..looking back on it, our team could have easily competed in that division had we had a decent centre-back...looking back at EVERY game, look how many goals were concedded from mistakes from simon charlton (far more so then doherty)..if we had had bought a decent centre back imo we would have stayed up that year...oh well
[/quote]

...and the fact that it took so long to get the first win!  Made worse by the fact that Stoke and Hull already have one!

Watched the Championship DVD the other day specifically because I needed to see the games Crouch played in.

We played some damned good stuff that season, the 2-0 home win against Wigan was a particular pleasure. Great performance and two brilliant goals, by Matty S and Hucks.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I guess I must not have the official review of the 93/94 season then, mine is over 3 tapes and presented by Tony Gubba?[/quote]

What they used to do was release volumes of the season every 3 months or so, and then have a season review tape at the end which covered them all. So I might be right in thinking your tapes are official.

I could never understand this as why bother with the earlier volumes when you can get them all at the end of the season on one tape?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I guess I must not have the official review of the 93/94 season then, mine is over 3 tapes and presented by Tony Gubba?[/quote]

What they used to do was release volumes of the season every 3 months or so, and then have a season review tape at the end which covered them all. So I might be right in thinking your tapes are official.

I could never understand this as why bother with the earlier volumes when you can get them all at the end of the season on one tape?

[/quote]

Fair point that. It would have been around that time as well that they did that.

Still looking for Rotherham and Reading away programmes from this season if anyone can help.