Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Niall Quinn

It was great to hear from a "Pundit" that he thought NCFC would do well this year and that was before the match. Andy Gray is very complementary to us aswell. Much better than Norwich hating BBC

Well said, i wholey agree. I''d rather Hansen and Lawro said and printed nothing about us actually said nothing at all.

Thought Sky was better lastnight and it did not have the biased to man u like on saturday, bloody gary pallister.

Rob Lee didnt say much, oh well

DD, we are talking ex- footballers here, i am sorry, but you do have to search for any that are articulate!!

yes, we will never be rated, but then, who cares really, we know who the best team (And fans) in the world are

if the london mob don''t, that''s their loss

Niall Quinn spoke very well. He made good insightful and measured points. Hansen I respect and he reads a game well but is making his comments based on probably never seeing us. Lawrenson is the worst- deliberately provocative but in a negative and unpleasant way. The bloke even looks like a nasty piece of work.

niall quinn''s a top man, you only have to lookat the work he''s done for children''s charities up here and meet him and see he''s a real gentleman.
Also I think that''s the way with the premier league such arrogance isn''t there, they think like the gap is huge. the only gap that;s huge is the one''s between arsenal and the rest.we''ve shown that there''s very little to be afraid of in that top league.

I think though Lawro is still newcastles defensive coach so he is not going to knock his own team