Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]some news please ncfc board!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]this is nothing, i''ve already been threatened tonight with kidnapping and drowning in a river!!!  puts all this transfer bilge into perspective...

I just want an update... you get Mark Hughes updating on man city saying bids are in place for Gomez berbatov and Villa....

Doncaster and glenn would rather say nothing then make up stories for the press in the morning

to state the obvious we have got to get a striker in...if not the board will be in for hell...they cant say we dont have the funds...apparently there were funds there b4 we sold shacks...his sale must just add to the pot?

I''d have been happy with Stead, Lee, Adebola, Riordan, or anyone to hold the ball up and get on the end of the crosses...if others can find sensible average Championship quality strikers why the f**k can''t we?!  Yes, I know.....we don''t have any money so have to loan.......

Where are the 5 players who can play in the Prem and the new heros Glen????  Bullshit to sell Season Tickets agian and again and I keep falling for it year after year.

I''ve only just noticed that Riordan has gone back to Hibs. I know we''ve been linked with him a thousand times, but he''d have been a good signing.

you think this is killing you?!Try drinking some kind of acid, you might find it soothing [;)]

[quote user="AJ"]you think this is killing you?!

Try drinking some kind of acid, you might find it soothing [;)]
[/quote]you would think we would be used to this by now...empty promises...hopefully by 12 i will be eating my words

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH

please please please some news!!!!

[/quote]You said about eating words; try eating what you just typed. I''d imagine it''d be rather painful [:P]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]  Here is the 22.16 news    NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

You said about eating words; try eating what you just typed. I''d imagine it''d be rather painful [:P]
[/quote]a bit of salsa and or cheese and chive dip...could manage it...lol

What is interesting about today is that usually SOMEONE gets a sniff off a transfer and spills it on this board.  There has been nothing at all today, so either its being kept very close to their chest, is a last minute scramble (Ched?) or nothing at all is happening and Doomy is in bed...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]some news please ncfc board!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]