Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

Sibierski on loan, is it good enough???

Fantastic for us that we finaly have a good proven BIG up front player. But is this deal good enough?  half a season and then what?  what happens come January when he buggers off back to Wigan?  im guessing we will have to go through this all over again to see where we go next. but for now I cant wait to see Anton in a city shirt scoring the goals we so desperately miss. 

by the time he is fit wil be a quarter of a season,  and we will have played another 3/4 games without him.

said all along we need a big signing and cover;  so if it is just sibi then,  no its not really enough

It''s old now but Iversen will come in January... Glenn is no dumb-nut and realizes that when Antoine leaves in jan he either needs to buy him or buy another striker.

Guarantee he will either buy Antoine or Iversen in Jan...

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]It''s old now but Iversen will come in January... Glenn is no dumb-nut and realizes that when Antoine leaves in jan he either needs to buy him or buy another striker. Guarantee he will either buy Antoine or Iversen in Jan...[/quote]

You guarantee it!  How can you have so much blind faith? 

If its anyone it will be Sibierski on a free or for 250k or something and the club will be holding an online tombola to raise the cash.

Oh come on, it''s clear that Rosenborg are willing to sell him when their season ends and it''s clear Steffen wants a move to England.

I doubt Steve Bruce said "Oh no, you can''t have my player who i won''t play here for a WHOLE season...". I imagine it was Glenn who said "We will take him January as we have a permanent striker lined up for then" and wigan agreed.

Iversson to sign in the new year I guess...until then, Hoolahan feeding Lupoli and Sibierski up front will do extremely well, thankyou!