Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

IS ANY BODY REALLY HAPPY?????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Koroma won''t get played now, Henville won''t get played now.... what''s the problem...[/quote]let them go back to there clubs??? and free up some wages money to get a perm target man in[/quote] And when we get injuries,which we will, then what happens? What''s Glenn to say? Sorry I have no back up as I put all my chickens in 1 misguided basket? Not to mention having competition for places make people play better. Get real, this has been one of the most successful transfer window in recent memory. True most in recent memory have been terrible but with the budget GR has had and the pressure to rebuild quickly i for one salute him. Look at how we played at the weekend. Last season would you have thought that possible? Under Grant would you thought that possible? Thought not. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Top 10 finish please! Over and outOTBC

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Koroma won''t get played now, Henville won''t get played now.... what''s the problem...[/quote]

At last, somebody who knows what he''s talking about :)

Thankyou Carrow Roeder for thinking the same as me!

And what happens if we get three of our permanent players injured??  How do we put out a team??

[quote user="theoneandonlycullum"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Koroma won''t get played now, Henville won''t get played now.... what''s the problem...[/quote]let them go back to there clubs??? and free up some wages money to get a perm target man in[/quote] And when we get injuries,which we will, then what happens? What''s Glenn to say? Sorry I have no back up as I put all my chickens in 1 misguided basket? Not to mention having competition for places make people play better. Get real, this has been one of the most successful transfer window in recent memory. True most in recent memory have been terrible but with the budget GR has had and the pressure to rebuild quickly i for one salute him. Look at how we played at the weekend. Last season would you have thought that possible? Under Grant would you thought that possible? Thought not. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Top 10 finish please! Over and outOTBC[/quote]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It could be too much to ask for, IF we sign another, and IF it is permanent, then it would be an astounding transfer window for us.[/quote]

Astounding... we have so far made a £1 million profit... so have covered our costs for our very small spending spree earlier this summer (yet again).

Astounding???  Please come off the drugs!!!  [:$]

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Koroma won''t get played now, Henville won''t get played now.... what''s the problem...[/quote]

At last, somebody who knows what he''s talking about :)

Thankyou Carrow Roeder for thinking the same as me!

[/quote]And you think Harry will be pleased that after letting us loan a player for the season that we decide we wont play him , what will happen is what happened last January and the team will get chopped and changed most weeks whether it needs to be or not .

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It could be too much to ask for, IF we sign another, and IF it is permanent, then it would be an astounding transfer window for us.[/quote]

Astounding... we have so far made a £1 million profit... so have covered our costs for our very small spending spree earlier this summer (yet again).

Astounding???  Please come off the drugs!!!  [:$][/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:S]

Since when the hell has Sibierski been labelled as a striker anyhow???

About as long as Darryl Russell has one would suggest.... we are an utter joke!!!

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Who cares ho we get the players.  If they can play, then great.  so the 2 defenders (Grounds and the Spurs kid) don''t suit up unless we get an injury.  Fine by me...  Sibierski and Lupoli are a nice front 2 in this league.[/quote]

Exactly. And I''m reasonably sure that Roeder would have made sure he knows the extent of any injury before signing him. Otherwise he''s mental[:D], and I''m pretty sure that he''s actually a pretty shrewd bloke.  

[/quote]

Well Glen took the poisoned chalice in the first place ''Maccy D''

Surely that must be a sign for the men in white coats to come calling if ever there was one???

[quote user="JC"]And what happens if we get three of our permanent players injured??  How do we put out a team?? Good point, I cant answer that, but as I have said, on the budget GR has had he has done a terriffic job. The loan signings are players we couldnt hope to sign permenantly therefore to get perms in we would have had to go for inferior players. Personally im pleased.

[quote user="theoneandonlycullum"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Koroma won''t get played now, Henville won''t get played now.... what''s the problem...[/quote]let them go back to there clubs??? and free up some wages money to get a perm target man in[/quote] And when we get injuries,which we will, then what happens? What''s Glenn to say? Sorry I have no back up as I put all my chickens in 1 misguided basket? Not to mention having competition for places make people play better. Get real, this has been one of the most successful transfer window in recent memory. True most in recent memory have been terrible but with the budget GR has had and the pressure to rebuild quickly i for one salute him. Look at how we played at the weekend. Last season would you have thought that possible? Under Grant would you thought that possible? Thought not. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Top 10 finish please! Over and outOTBC[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh for heavens sake, what a brilliant way to read into what I was saying. Gary Glitter, oh yeah I would love him here :rollseyes:, are you telling me that they way the team is playing, due to the players we have brought in, doesn''t reflect that the transfer window has been a success? Average has been the last few years, this year has actually given us a chance, albeit through loans, but if it comes off then we will all be happy come the end of the season wont we. If a good permanent striker comes in now, then this window in my eyes would actually be astounding.[/quote]

Yep... successful 19th place... I am over the moon with that...

You lot who can''t see that this is going to be another shocking season, or aren''t prepared to do anything about it deserve everything you get!!!