Sign in to follow this  
A fan from China

Who can tell me where Daren Kenton is now

In saying that, I''m not sure whether he''s still there - haven''t seen him play yet this season. He was def there at the end of last season.

Nowhere - released from Leeds apparently :-

Kenton started his career at Norwich City in 1997. He later went to Southampton in 2003 on a free transfer. Kenton scored his only goal for Southampton in an FA Cup match against MK Dons on 7 January 2006.

Having been released by Southampton in May 2006, he joined Leicester City on 27 June 2006, a team for which he had previously had a loan spell in 2005.

He started the 2006–07 Championship season as a first-team regular, despite scoring an own goal against West Bromwich Albion in his sixth game for the club. He struggled with injury towards the end of the season. On 31 March 2007 he scored his first goal for the club in a 4–2 defeat away to Stoke City and got his second of the season in a 2–1 loss against Norwich City on 14 April 2007.

On 19 June 2007 Kenton was placed on the transfer list by then manager Martin Allen.[1] However, the injury of Stephen Clemence and James Wesolowski on 23 October 2007 saw a recall into the senior squad, playing in midfield position. He was regularly involved in the first team in November and December 2007.

On 10 January 2008 Kenton joined League One side Leeds United on a one month loan deal[2] He then had his Leicester contract terminated by mutual consent on 31 January 2008 and he joined Leeds permanently on the same day.[3] He played 12 games for the club as they finished sixth, but he did not play in their play-off campaign and he was released at the end of the season.[4]

[edit] References

[quote user="A fan from China"]

I''m sure he is not in Leeds now

as far as i know, he joined Bristol City on trial last month , but later I have no idea about him

[/quote]china??? go on kents - its you ain''t it m8???