Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Sibierski on loan

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Not sure about the loan bit, but just on offy site, we have got Sib - imo one of the best players we were linked with[/quote]This is truly excellent news.  Huzzah![^][^][^][^][^] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B]

I have to shamelessly chip in here - I mentioned Sibierski would sign as he and roeder had a verbal agreement. Looks like that agreement was taken up at the last minute because we couldn''t get anyone else though!

A LOAN.   A good signing but another F******* short term loan.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Not sure about the loan bit, but just on offy site, we have got Sib - imo one of the best players we were linked with[/quote]

I''ve been sitting in work all day in front of SSN (its a sports centre) praying to see news about Norwich, shocked to see this Grounds stuff... and praying that wasn''t our final signing and then spent the rest of the day building up my dislike of man city, marveling at Berbatovs nerve in going to talk with united without permission and then felt all was over for us... and then get the official text as soon as i get home... great news!

are his legs gonna last the season, and we havent had our annual loan player season long injury yet either we normally get one by now (bentley, marney, smith)

Great signing, but the fact that we haven''t signed anyone permanently YET, worries me. Do we really have such a lack of funds?