Sign in to follow this  
NCFC since 1986

breaking news

If they have...good, maybe a little bit of turmoil and anger in the Boardroom is needed here.

Mind you, they might want an immediate repayment of their loan-maybe thats why Shacks was sold, I am sure Neil D will be along at any minute to let us know that the Shackell money has been spent already!

We are all questioning the clubs recruitment policy and all the loans, the fact of the matter is, financially, we are well and truly fucked, never mind all the sums and all the calculations that supposedly mean money is available, it clearly isn''t. And, why a Turner rumour is one more of dozens this Summer, and there will be more, in a way, I am almost hoping it is, as, I can only see shake up and change doing anything now that might benefit us in the long term.

I wouldn''t totally rule out administration either. There, I''ve said it! Unlikely and improbable, but "never"-don''t think so.

Anyway, its Tuesday, I am fed up, wet and completely un-motivated. I might revise what I have said here earlier-just got a touch of the Berbatov''s...

If and that''s a big IF then I say good riddance. They have done nothing for the club since arriving and I''ve always questioned their presence.

But what has queen D done to upset them? Or did they upset her by not digging deep enough into their pockets?

[quote user="NCFC since 1986"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Where is this coming from?

[/quote]

the company he owns in the city - announced it to some people there this morning

[/quote]

Fair enough. We''ll wait and see what happens, I suppose.

If true I would for one not blame them. They have now had some time to see what being a director of a football club is all about.

Someone else spends the money you have worked hard for and gives you total abuse in exchange.

They obviously do not (unlike some) seek the limelight so why put up with all the agro dished up.

[quote user="The Butler"]

If true I would for one not blame them. They have now had some time to see what being a director of a football club is all about.

Someone else spends the money you have worked hard for and gives you total abuse in exchange.

They obviously do not (unlike some) seek the limelight so why put up with all the agro dished up.

[/quote]

What a spot on observation Butler. I, for one, was surprised that they got involved in the first place. Given that they have never been self seeking publicists with book sales and TV programmes to promote they have looked uncomfortable since they day they had to stand in front of the cameras on the pitch when they came on board.

The final straw could have copme when they refused to do a Tipsy Rant at half time on Saturday.

If it is true, then they will hardly be missed. They seem to have brought nothing new to the table at all....maybe this is the opening for Cullum to step in.

If true, then apart from the original loan what have they done for us? The only reason I can see them quitting is that perhaps they were Cullums link to the boardroom and Delia didn''t appreciate them disturbing the apple cart?

Or it could be the complete opposite, and Delia is actually doing something good for us and turfing them out before she accepts an offer, but I feel that is just wishful thinking.

Overall, they seem to have done nothing, so no big miss.

If true, I wouldn''t be surprised if it was something to do with Andrew Cullen leaving the club.  He''s leaving for MK Dons because the Turner''s became too overbearing. 

IF true then I would see the prudence of the club forcing them out, or maybe the fact that they can''t go any further with the club and the lack of ambition has wound them up as much as it has us fans?

Could be anything, IF it''s true.

I suppose the only thing I didn''t consider was that the Turners may have done it to make it easier for Cullum to takeover?

all i know is they have gone - who knows why; i only hope it wasnt a disagreement where they wanted to spend and take us forward a bit more, not big tim ebut enough to show intent and delia said no

does anyone kno wif they have a share holding? or was it just a place on board cos of the 2 mil? if they have shares what happens to these, maybe they have sold them to long term friend and billionaire Peter Cullum? to get him in knowing he can do more than they could financially and only way they could get him in the door?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I suppose the only thing I didn''t consider was that the Turners may have done it to make it easier for Cullum to takeover?[/quote]unless it was simply a personality clash, or major disagreement - then sure, it would leave the door further open for cullum to make a bid...

[quote]does anyone kno wif they have a share holding? or was it just a place on board cos of the 2 mil? [/quote]

They bought Barry Skippers'' shares from him, at the price he paid for them.  Don''t know how many that is mind you.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

So we can''t now discuss anything that ''''may'''' be true????

Pftttttttttt whatever

[/quote]I didnt say you cant discuss it, I said there''s no point in discussing it.....