Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Transfer Deadline...

Is approaching and it doesn''t look like there is too much activity in that department at the moment. Personally I think we could do with a couple more players just to bolster the squad and increase competition for places. I get the feeling we may have to wait till January for more signings.

I hope that after sat we may see a frantic couple of days as I feel we do need another striker in case hux gets injured or suspended - relying on Doc and Leon does not feel quite so comforting as Hux + 1 other..

January seems a long way away, although I think (and I stand to be corrected here) that we could still sign a player who is not already registered to another club after 31st Aug. Not sure which players they are are and doubt many would have any quality at all, but still possible.

OTBC

I think you''re right Saint. Unless Worthy has something up his sleeve (quite possible I admit!) I think we''ve got the squad which will get us through to January. Then if need be he''ll have the finances to bring in one or two players.

Keep the faith