Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

Who likes my new signature!

I f you won''t to find out how to get videos from youtube , google videos ect. on to your signature just pm me.

[quote user="BunnyB"]I f you won''t to find out how to get videos from youtube , google videos ect. on to your signature just pm me.
[/quote]love it...forgot how good francis was

Lol love it, although there''s one or two more important issues to worry about right now it''s kind of nice to be able to take your mind of it for just a moment, after all this press conference that will take place latter today could spell the begining or the end for the club (or maybe i''m just being dramatic).

[quote user="Fozzie"]7Mb?  Mine got removed at only 0.25Mb![/quote]get it hosted on tinypic.com ive nevr had any problems with them because their servers are rely fast so it does cause the message board to lag which is why it got deleted. hope that helps.

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Fozzie"]7Mb?  Mine got removed at only 0.25Mb![/quote]get it hosted on tinypic.com ive nevr had any problems with them because their servers are rely fast so it does cause the message board to lag which is why it got deleted. hope that helps.[/quote]Mine was/is still on my own personal website.  Would never have any bandwidth problems with it.Either 0.25Mb was too much for the web team, or maybe they weren''t happy with the "message".

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Fozzie"]7Mb?  Mine got removed at only 0.25Mb![/quote]get it hosted on tinypic.com ive nevr had any problems with them because their servers are rely fast so it does cause the message board to lag which is why it got deleted. hope that helps.[/quote]Mine was/is still on my own personal website.  Would never have any bandwidth problems with it.Either 0.25Mb was too much for the web team, or maybe they weren''t happy with the "message".[/quote]ow rite fair enough

Shame you can''t do one with sound.  I would love to put the ''are you stupid or something'' Barry vs Neil Adams sound bite on my signature.  [:D]

rite my pm system isn''t working so I will post on here exactly how i did it1. Go to http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html, go to the bottom where it says "Downlaod Super C Setup file" download it and install it.2. Go to http://www.erightsoft.com/KVk.html half way down the page you copy and paste the URL of the youtube video that you want into there and download it.3. Drag and drop the video that you downloaded into Super C, at the bottom.4. right click click on the gray parts of the Super C window and click on" Output file saving managment" and select where you want the converted video to go.5. At the top right where it says "select output container" select "gif", then just press encode ate the bottom left.6. take the converted file and host it on tinypic.com as a picture.7. just copy the BB Code it gives you after its uploaded it (it takes a while) into your signature box.