We are not the biggest team in the premiership, we are the first to admit that. Arsenal would have thrashed newcastle on that performance last night. I am very proud of the way we committed ourselves to that fightback and i thought we deserved ti win. Didnt anyone see his comments before the match about norwich city? It was almost as if he wanted to come back. As for his comments on rooney, that shows that he does not believe that he is better than rooney... Just lay off the guy and give him a chance, he is a wonderful talent with no brain. As for that ''fight with edworthy,'' i think the norwich players over-reacted, just ever so slightly?

Anyways, Norwich perform like they did last night, i honestly do not believe we will have any problems staying up and docherty, he continues to surprise me!

Couldn''t agree more with that cheekyg. Well said. We''re not the biggest club and I don''t feel particularly insulted when we''re told it. Perhaps in years to come we will acheive the same status as Newcastle but for now I''m just happy to be in the Premiership showing the big guys what we''re made of and giving them the odd scare along the way!

Keep the faith

Given that Bellamy has indicated he still has feelings for Norwich and now is thining about leaving if Roonaldo rocks up, how about a sly 500k bid Nigel? lol.