Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

Web team attention!!!!!!

my p.m. servise dosnt''t appear to be working and it hasn''t done so for a while is there anything you can do to help?Cheers, BunnyB

I can''t ge tot them at all and i can''t send them, for example i got one from hoolahoop and i checked my email and there it was, clicked on the reply link at the bottom and it just said "post doesn''t exist" and when i try to access then through the site the links just don''t work. I put my cursor over the personal message bit and there is no hyperlink in there at all

[quote user="BunnyB"]I can''t ge tot them at all and i can''t send them, for example i got one from hoolahoop and i checked my email and there it was, clicked on the reply link at the bottom and it just said "post doesn''t exist" and when i try to access then through the site the links just don''t work. I put my cursor over the personal message bit and there is no hyperlink in there at all[/quote]I use the ''quicklinks'' at the bottom of the page when in Firefox.  Works in the usual manner if I''m in Explorer, but I hate Explorer.

[quote user="BunnyB"]I can''t ge tot them at all and i can''t send them, for example i got one from hoolahoop and i checked my email and there it was, clicked on the reply link at the bottom and it just said "post doesn''t exist" and when i try to access then through the site the links just don''t work. I put my cursor over the personal message bit and there is no hyperlink in there at all
[/quote]

I haven''t got any capability to send pms and never have had ,as far as I know.I also can''t get emoticons to work...they just come out a scode.

[quote user="BunnyB"]I can''t ge tot them at all and i can''t send them, for example i got one from hoolahoop and i checked my email and there it was, clicked on the reply link at the bottom and it just said "post doesn''t exist" and when i try to access then through the site the links just don''t work. I put my cursor over the personal message bit and there is no hyperlink in there at all[/quote]Try using the dropdown menu in the bottom right of this topic and select personal messages.You''re using Firefox aren''t you?

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="BunnyB"]I can''t ge tot them at all and i can''t send them, for example i got one from hoolahoop and i checked my email and there it was, clicked on the reply link at the bottom and it just said "post doesn''t exist" and when i try to access then through the site the links just don''t work. I put my cursor over the personal message bit and there is no hyperlink in there at all[/quote]Try using the dropdown menu in the bottom right of this topic and select personal messages.You''re using Firefox aren''t you?[/quote]ye i am

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="BunnyB"]I can''t ge tot them at all and i can''t send them, for example i got one from hoolahoop and i checked my email and there it was, clicked on the reply link at the bottom and it just said "post doesn''t exist" and when i try to access then through the site the links just don''t work. I put my cursor over the personal message bit and there is no hyperlink in there at all[/quote]Try using the dropdown menu in the bottom right of this topic and select personal messages.You''re using Firefox aren''t you?[/quote]Just tryed it and it works using the wuick links, thanks very much m8!!!!