Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

What I'am pretty sure is going on

I know in the past my comments about the way Barry Skipper was treated and the true reasons he left, have been meet with mixed responses, but I see some simularities here with what has happened to the Turners.

If as I believe the Turners came to the club as stalking horses for Mr Cullum, then the rebuke that P.C recieved from Delia would have caused for a very tense boardroom.

Remembering from the time Skipper went  out, and found investment possibilities for the club, until the time that Delia finally suggested it was time for him to leave, was a little while.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right, but I still strongly believe that she doesn''t want to sell her club to anyone, It''s a power issue, thats why PC offer for her as a figure head for the club would never work, shes the boss and God help anyone who forgets that!

[

I thought that Turner himself dealt with Cullum or that was what was indicated. A phone call or something saying no thanks.

If that was the case then who''s orders was he working under (if Turner had a deal with WMJ) Having sent PC packing then he put himself into a great negotiating position with WMJ

ie no oposition. CLEVER

[

I thought that Turner himself dealt with Cullum or that was what was indicated. A phone call or something saying no thanks.

If that was the case then who''s orders was he working under (if Turner had a deal with WMJ) Having sent PC packing then he put himself into a great negotiating position with WMJ

ie no oposition. CLEVER

[quote user="AndyJR"]How can you launch a hostile takeover?
[/quote]

Ring Vladimir Putin [6]

First you have to ignore a UN resolution, then move all of your tanks, aircraft and personnel into the battlezone, then something to do with forgetting about the insurgency....

No can do on the hostile takeover. in order to orchestrate a hostile take-over, you need shareholders (and lots of them) who are prepared to sell. DS and MWJ own far too much of the club for there to ever be a hostile takeover.