Sign in to follow this  
Reading Canary

Sieberski - 34 years old - 7 goals in last 56 games

How do you work out that we got 750k for Shackell Giovanni when we rejected a million earlier in the transfer window?

I believe that Sibierski will help Cureton and Lupoli score more goals than they would without someone like him in the team.  And every time I have seen him play he has impressed me with his battling physical style, they bloke has also got a nice little repertoire of tricks.

But I agree that the Grounds deal has left me confused.  But then last season I thought the same about Ched, I may have even posted a ''who!!'' type comment on this message board.  It is very difficult for us to comment about someone none of us know very little about.

[quote user="Be Smart be thankful for Sibs"]

[quote user="Reading Canary"]So this is the answer to our goalscoring prayers is it Mr Roeder ?  A 34 year old has been with no goalscoring record ? 5 months after you know Dublin is leaving , you chuck out Huckerby and Brown , Evans leaves - you have no replacement lined up , no plan B or C - Is this plan Z ???  Shows a total lack of ambition as usual by the club who have cheated 24000 loyal fans into thinking times are changing - Prepare yourself for relegation which is what your lack of judgement and ambition deserves NCFC .[/quote]

What a fool you really, really are, you know nothing about football do you?

His goalscoring record has little to do with the signing, Sib is a good hold up player, and very good in the air, and that is what was needed.

As for a relegation fight I take it you have not been to a game this season, as you are talking complete and utter bull, try watching us play one day.

Dublin was not a prolific goalscorer, he was in the same mould as Sibs, and I  would go as far as to say he will score more in a season than Dion.

[/quote]

Neither do you... nick-naming him Sib already... pathetic!!!

He is no hold up player... he has played about as many games upfront as Darryl Russell

He is a big midfielder who has popped up with a few goals over the years... nothing more, nothing less!!!

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

Dion wasn''t exactly prolific for us, yet he''s a legend...

Go figure.

[/quote]

No legend in my eyes... only in sad gits like yours!!!

Dion as well as he played for us was just one of the better Norwich players in our worst team in nigh on 50 years.

Legend my arse!!!  [:$]

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]At least we got a striker in with some sort of reputation and Prem League experience. I say give him a chance and show him he''s very welcome at NCFC, because he is! But I also plead to Glen to keep Rusty in the team, just behind the two... He''s deserved a starting slot big time![/quote]

No we didn''t... we got a big midfielder in who has scored a few goals in his time and out of desperation been pushed upfront once or twice.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]At least we got a striker in with some sort of reputation and Prem League experience. I say give him a chance and show him he''s very welcome at NCFC, because he is! But I also plead to Glen to keep Rusty in the team, just behind the two... He''s deserved a starting slot big time![/quote]

No we didn''t... we got a big midfielder in who has scored a few goals in his time and out of desperation been pushed upfront once or twice.

[/quote]

I understand that he is a striker/midfielder, giving us options for various different formations.  I have personally seen him play up front a few times, I have also seen him play just off the main striker.  Decent enough signing for me, just wish he belonged to us and wasnt yet another loan.

Have to agree about Dion , nowhere else would he have been called a legend , says a lot more about the pathetic Norwich fans who are so easily pleased than anything else .

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Hi smudger. What did you think of the game Saturday?

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

How do you work out that we got 750k for Shackell Giovanni when we rejected a million earlier in the transfer window?

I believe that Sibierski will help Cureton and Lupoli score more goals than they would without someone like him in the team.  And every time I have seen him play he has impressed me with his battling physical style, they bloke has also got a nice little repertoire of tricks.

But I agree that the Grounds deal has left me confused.  But then last season I thought the same about Ched, I may have even posted a ''who!!'' type comment on this message board.  It is very difficult for us to comment about someone none of us know very little about.

[/quote]

Ok so we got more than 750 000, well thats even worse then isnt it?!

As for him helping them score goals, how do you work that out... they have both been having chances galore and missing them. He is only going to create chances for them, he isnt going to solve the problem that neither of them can hit a cows arse with a banjo is he..

[quote user="Reading Canary"]So this is the answer to our goalscoring prayers is it Mr Roeder ?  A 34 year old has been with no goalscoring record ? 5 months after you know Dublin is leaving , you chuck out Huckerby and Brown , Evans leaves - you have no replacement lined up , no plan B or C - Is this plan Z ???  Shows a total lack of ambition as usual by the club who have cheated 24000 loyal fans into thinking times are changing - Prepare yourself for relegation which is what your lack of judgement and ambition deserves NCFC .[/quote]

A complete loser!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

who did leicester sign in the transfer windo Thrush? will they do any good this year?

jas :)

[quote user="Reading Canary"]So this is the answer to our goalscoring prayers is it Mr Roeder ?  A 34 year old has been with no goalscoring record ? 5 months after you know Dublin is leaving , you chuck out Huckerby and Brown , Evans leaves - you have no replacement lined up[/quote]

To be fair, most supporters adored Dublin, and his record was 6 Goals in previous 69 Games prior to joining City... So it''s not always a bad sign, plus it''s the releasing of smaller players that will be our biggest benefit... And of course the option to mix play up during the game.