Sign in to follow this  
olster

Green - England

I guess Robert Green must be in with a strong chance to make the england squad for the games coming up as Chris kirkland is injured again

I wish they would give Green a real chance as kirkland is the sicknote of the goalkeeping world

Why not see if kirkland can stay injury free for 3 to 6 months as if Green does replace kirkland you can bet your life as soon as kirkland is fit again Green will be dropped again.

olster.........

Green himself is not worried about being called up or not.
All he wants is norwich. Remember if green gets injured or something we do have 2 other international keepers..... And if they put in a good performance........ wel.................

Green could well be kciked out of the number one slot.

Yeah maybe but don''t you think it would be good to have a Norwich player in the full England squad

credit to Green and worthy etc and how much the club has moved on?

I can''t really see greeno sitting on the bench though AJ. I see your point but I don''t think I could fault Greeno''s game at all. Gallagher would have to be an incredible buy to be able to keep him on the bench. Sven must have noticed Greeno even at this early stage of the season. He''s now getting the exposure he deserves and I guarantee he will be in the next England squad. The only downside is I also guarantee he won''t be a Norwich player in 12 months time!!

Keep the faith

No offence Dumble but it is not exactly a long shot green being in the next england squad like i said kirkland is injured again so he must be third best english best keeper