Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Simon Lappin

Where is he? The last time I even heard him mentioned was against King''s Lynn, there has been no move to Scotland as far as I can remember since his loan to Moherwell last season, and judging by the players we have down the left now I can''t see him featuring anytime soon unless we have a major injury crisis.

[quote user="NCFC 4 life"]Where is he? The last time I even heard him mentioned was against King''s Lynn, there has been no move to Scotland as far as I can remember since his loan to Moherwell last season, and judging by the players we have down the left now I can''t see him featuring anytime soon unless we have a major injury crisis.[/quote]why hasn''t the wee boy been loaned back north???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="NCFC 4 life"]Where is he? The last time I even heard him mentioned was against King''s Lynn, there has been no move to Scotland as far as I can remember since his loan to Moherwell last season, and judging by the players we have down the left now I can''t see him featuring anytime soon unless we have a major injury crisis.[/quote]

why hasn''t the wee boy been loaned back north???
[/quote]no 1 wants him...he is pants...and thats being kind

he wasn''t pants he just not good at attacking down the flanks but he can cross and shoot at least also he is one of about two people who have scored directly from free kick in the last 5 years so he''s not rubbish he''s been unfairly treated along with chadwick i think

I see he is listed as player number 18th out of a squad list of 18 for tonights reserve match. So that makes him 7th substitute?

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]he wasn''t pants he just not good at attacking down the flanks but he can cross and shoot at least also he is one of about two people who have scored directly from free kick in the last 5 years so he''s not rubbish he''s been unfairly treated along with chadwick i think[/quote]

With you 100% Sinky. There''s other players I''d let go before Lappin. He could take a better corner kick than the likes of Fotheringham - our set pieces are not exactly quality are they? Thought he tried hard to get into the game v Dereham (and had a decent attempt on goal from a freekick in the second half) but was given very little of the ball. The reason why he hasn''t been "loaned north" is almost certainly that he doesn''t want to go. End of story until hsi contract is up. I hope Chadwick gets his chance at least. As Neil Adams would say, the new striker is going to need quality into the box.

Reports in the Daily Record suggest that he has won the National Lottery and has offered the whole lot to Delia........

.........provided he gets to choose the manager!

Can''t think who he''ll choose.

[quote user="NCFC 4 life"]Where is he? The last time I even heard him mentioned was against King''s Lynn, there has been no move to Scotland as far as I can remember since his loan to Moherwell last season, and judging by the players we have down the left now I can''t see him featuring anytime soon unless we have a major injury crisis.[/quote]Named in tonight''s reserve squad as a sub.  He hasn''t got a hope, unfortunately, but Motherwell can''t afford his wages so we''re lumbered.

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]he wasn''t pants he just not good at attacking down the flanks but he can cross and shoot at least also he is one of about two people who have scored directly from free kick in the last 5 years so he''s not rubbish he''s been unfairly treated along with chadwick i think[/quote]

completley agree with this, i rate roeder but why tell lappin he aint got a future at norwich, why not tell him if you apply yourself in training and work your socks off you might get a chance to prove me wrong. as for chadwick i cant believe he doesnt star in place of pattison and croft. roeder cleary has favourites and no matter how well chadwick, lappin and others with whom the face doesnt fit perform in training they wont play.

Roeder played Chadwick last year once he''d recovered from whatever injury it was, and he had some good games, so I don''t understand why he''s out of favour now.And if Lappin hadn''t cleared off the line we''d have lost 3-2 to the binners at home last season.