Sign in to follow this  
xxxx

Already in talks with more than 1 investor

Roger Mumby was asked about if Cullum was one of those potential investors, but he chose not to disclose such info. That to me implies that he is indeed being spoken to. Not necessarily to be the investor, but he could play a part in the next chapter so to speak.

Interesting time, I look forward to seeing the video!! At least it is something to be positive about, not administration like some people have been saying!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Interesting time, I look forward to seeing the video!! At least it is something to be positive about, not administration like some people have been saying![/quote]interesting times ahead...i hope.....sounds like the PC takeover all over again...lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Interesting time, I look forward to seeing the video!! At least it is something to be positive about, not administration like some people have been saying![/quote]interesting times ahead...i hope.....sounds like the PC takeover all over again...lol[/quote]Good God...........I don''t think I have the strength or patience for another takeover debacle!

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]It''s not Sheikh Dereham Al-Swaffham is it by any chance ?[/quote]

LOL

Sheik Dereham Al-Swaffham hilarious! Hopefully the club can move forward with this, but yet again not much has been revealed, enough to keep us wondering though. Exciting or disappointing times ahead, who knows.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]It''s not Sheikh Dereham Al-Swaffham is it by any chance ?[/quote]

Ah yes, the famous (rape seed) oil baron! [:D]

[quote user="Vern"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Dictator Smith"]Radio Norfolk .
[/quote]any names????? probably not[/quote]

We were in talks with Christopher Foster I heard

[/quote]

who?

jas :)

The problem is though that what do they regard as "investment." When the PC episode was happening i recall Doncaster saying that they were still open if anyone wanted to donate or loan money to the club (or something to that effect) but the chances of anyone investing a substantial sum on that basis are pretty slim.

[quote user="Vern"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Dictator Smith"]Radio Norfolk .[/quote]any names????? probably not[/quote]

[/quote]that is disgusting

[quote user="Vern"]

[/quote]

Not funny.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Vern"]

[/quote]

who?

[/quote]The guy in the burnt out mansion jas.

This to me does seem to have some weight.  A former colleague of mine who I used to work with at a well known insurance company in Norwich, recently left to work for Towergate.  At the recent Spurs game pre-season, My mate was in the directors box for Towergate, sitting next to Cullum, I spoke with my mate after the game and he said all is not dead and buried and they are still discussing possible investment.  Thought I''d raise it now as didn''t seem appropriate before.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Vern"]

[/quote]

who?

[/quote]The guy in the burnt out mansion jas.[/quote]

oh ok.. lol... was talking about it at work today and didnt connect the 2!

unfunny now though :|

[quote user="JohnoBono"]It is going to be Musta Haffa Klubba, the Arabic multi billionare who is seeking to make a name for himself [/quote]

lol

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I hope they are local investors for a local team., we`ll have no trouble here.....[/quote]We didn''t burn him .....