Sign in to follow this  
Fossy

worried about all the loan players!

I`m a bit worried about 8 loan signings, not in the short run but in the long run. You have to build a team with players who has the time gel together. And learn how the other players are thinking and how they want to play. It takes time to set a new team. Maybe when and hopefully things are begining to go the right way som of the players may have to return to their club. And you have to start from start again. Hope I`m wrong and we start winning and going up the leage.  I am from Norway, how difficult would it be to get a ticket and see Norwich at Carrow road. Been a fan since 83, and would love to see a game this year. Any tips?

Thanks

Hi Fossy, i dont suppose your interest in Norwich in 83 stemmed from a certain Norwegian by the name of Hareide playing for us did it ??

[quote user="Philipo87"]

Is that because the games will still be playing when it gets to your bedtime CT?

Only messing mate!

[/quote]

I actually start 6th form tomorrow in Cambridge and I wont get home til 10 to 6. I then have to get to Carra by train or car then back again for a 9 oclock start....[:P]