Sign in to follow this  
Sam Elliot

Looking forward to Saturday . . .

Alright lads, Arsenal fan here.

Haven''t been to your gaff for years so it''ll be nice to see Carrow Road again. Glad to see Bentley''s doing the business, is he eligible for the game???

As for a score prediction, I really can''t see us getting anything other than three points. I saw the highlights of your game against Newcastle and you played really well in the second half but we''re just on fire at the moment so don''t take it personally. I''m hoping we tighten up at the back for this one so I''ll go for 2-0 (Reyes, Freddie).

BTW, fancy swapping Green for Lehmann ;) ?

Cheers, Sam

Sam,

Have a good day, at least expect to be outsung ;) Bentley will not play due to the new rules about loan players.

Should be a good match, and we shall see what happens!

Sam,I have a feeling you might be right,but as always our boys will give everything!!......we always give 100% and fight to the end.I also think you''ll like Carrow rd ,now it''s changed a bit!
Anyway i''ll be pleased if we play well like we did second half against Newcastle and pass the ball well.

otbc

Alright Sam

You aint the only one looking forward to Saturday. Can''t wait. Also agree with your points in your post: 1 you will get 3 points and 2 Greeno will be an Arsenal player within 12 months... But you are going to have to pay for him!!

Keep the faith

I reckon that we''ll play out our skins and still get our arse handed to us on a plate...

... but anything can happen in football! :)

It''s nice to have an honest view from an opposition fan that isn''t conceited, arrogant or deliberately derogatory. You are right, of course; it''s hard to realistically expect anything other than an Arsenal victory. But there''s always hope...

Hope you enjoy the game.

I really cant wait for tomorrow either. I''ve been a norwich fan for 20 odd years now and this is what all the hard work over the last 9 years is all about. We are gonna see one of THE best teams ever.

I jus hope the fans don''t turn on the players if we get a hiding. We have to remember we are playing the best in the league. Anything other than defeat would be the result of the season for us.

Just image tho, drury beating leahmann from 35 yards like middles bourghs left back... that would be awesome. Dream on..

OTBC

P.S Green ain''t going no where

Champions vs Champions

If our lot play at their peek and Arsenal continue to make the same basic defensive errors they did against Boro'' then we have a chance. Put any team under pressure long enough and they will buckle.

As Niall Quinn said after the Toon game, Worthington''s hardest task this season will be convincing the team that they are good enough to match and beat teams of this standard. Against Man Utd they started as if they didn''t believe it, but by the end they showed they damn well could.

So for me self belief is the key to an upset. Let''s convince them from the stands that they can win.