Sign in to follow this  
Mook

Confused, as usual

Ok, I just wondered - is Huckerby England''s greatest ever striking talent, or is he in fact a luxurious waste of space?

For a month it seemed we were wasting our time with that poxy Michael Owen and talentless Rooney when we could have played Hucks all that time. But now it seems that he is useless and McVeigh is much more consistent, and Crouch is more better when the going gets tough and blah blah blah.

Will someone tell me please, because a couple of weeks ago I was told that if we signed Huckerby we would DEFINITELY win the league hands-down. And now i''m told that''s not the case any more. Which is it? I''m confused now.

Dont let yourself get confused Mook. Just go with the flow and see what happens cos if we believed half the stuff on here we would all be in Hellesdon. At the end of the day we aint going to change anything and the board/manager does not read these comments so will just have to wait and see if December will be the defining month for NCFC or whether we will have it pass by and come Feb we are half way down the league. As for Hucks sometimes he is good sometimes he aint (just like most players I presume) but what the board will have to decide is is he consistent enough to spend a lot of money on which will probably leave us nothing in the kitty for anything else. Does the head in doesent it.

maybe i was the one who told you guys

and i will tell you again

if we sign hucks and crouch we will get promoted, we have struggled in the previous three games prior to the crewe game and we were still 2nd

what does that tell you? That it is an even league, we only have to play at half speed to keep our place, yeah, we could have played as we did against millwall, walsall, etc and be four or five points clear, but we didn''t and we''re not, but bringing mulryne in has done the trick today, we were a totally different team out there today, a first class goal too by that ''luxury'' DH too.

We are aiming (well i hope we are) for the prem, we need luxury players with vision, skill and that little bit extra, and god almighty he is playing for us, and if he stays (which he will) we will get promoted !!!

It''s simple, all that is needed in this division this year is a little bit extra, and we have that - if you were lucky you saw it today, given the service from a mulryne fuelled midfield, hucks was just great! Another few games like that and maybe a few more people will start believing it

every team will go through a dodgy lean spell, we just have, and we have got through it - just enjoy, the football today was at times inspired. We can have so much more of it

it is all down to choices, do we want to go up or not

if we do, the answer is simple

sign hucks and crouch. No excuses, no messing, just sign them.