Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

feels good when

someone posts on the Newcastle board....

Goffy from Fleckney 07:32:53 AM 26 August 2004
Firstly,congratulations to Norwich who thoroughly deserved at least a point - they out-passed and out-worked us. Only Bellamy showed the appetite by word and deed that we would expect from a team wearing black and white. The spectre of "Ridsdale" looms large as our chairman seems intoxicated by the bright lights/trying to pplay at the high stakes table.Let''s get back to basics...defenders who can DEFEND,midfielders who can PASS and TACKLE,strikers who can SCORE, and 11 men who are a HARD WORKING UNIT.Bobby talked utter bull after the game last night."Little" Norwich,AND THEIR MANAGER,taught us a lesson and we shouldn''t be so arrogant that we don''t take note!

That is an excellent Newcastle posting from someone who obviously has not got his head in the clouds and can appreciate the finer aspects of another teams performance. I thought Bobby Robson talked utter rubbish after the game quote '' we had shots blocked and Bellamy should have scored and we had header cleared off line and this went on for most of the second half ''. Obviously you missed the two Norwich goals Mr Robson which also happened in the second half. Not once did he congratulate Norwich on the way we played and the fact that we could have even have nicked it in the 90th minute. This is probably something that we as Norwich fans will have to get used to from certain people. A little acknowledgement from him that we played nice neat passing football and were never outclassed would have been nice.

Unfortunately when we do get good results in this league as far as the so called experts are concerned it was the other side who had an off night makes yer kind of sick don''t it.

I think that was the old Ipsh*t coming out from Robson. He''s not likely to congratulate us when his beloved blues are languishing in the "diet premiership".

Agree Navman - wholeheartedly. I was so disappointed that he didn''t mention us by name once or give us credit for anything. Looked like a major face-saving exercise to me. Hasn''t worked though judging by the fans'' comments on Skysports News late this afternoon. Most really seem to want him out, and I don''t think he''ll be given long to turn it round, if he can!

robson will be gone if they lose to villa according to papers up here. speaking of which they were quite gracious to Norwich, but the local bbc station was awful to us, downplaying us, saying we were an awful team and will go down. If were bad, and we almost beat them, then what does that make them.

he obviously never saw the rasping drive from huckerby , the header from francis or even the last minute chance from leon to win the game ? once a townie always a townie .

Yeah once a binner always a binner. Felt a bit for him but not now. Even Fergie praised us a little.

I reckon Bellas is trying to talk his way back to Norwich.

Hucks and Bellars - ladeeez and gentlemen I present you the ticket to Europe!!!

The message board is at http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/messageboard/

Comments about Robson and the fact that he spent a lot of time hanging about the portaloo are about right. He doesn''t seem to be able to remember Green''s name, amazed he could bring himself to say Norwich. Oh well, maybe he can form a golden pairing with potato head in the fanta diet championship once Newcastle sack him.

The god of Sky, Andy Gray stated on numerous occasions that Norwich are the only club in his opinion with the required credentials to stay up from last years div one, see, the important ones that actually know what they are talking about do recognise a solid, proffesional outfit when they see one. Get off your high horse, Bobby, and watch a game that consists of two teams & not just yours.

Don''t be concerned about the media. If they think that the opposition had a poor performance when they drop points to us the next team will not be so concerned. The path to survival is paved with varying degrees of underestimation from those we play.