Sign in to follow this  
super canary

administration????

could this be a possibility? i just saw on sky sports news that munby is denying this will happen. im a bit ignorant regarding the financial implications of the turners leaving but i sure hope this doesnt happen.

IMO you can never say never but there doesn''t appear to be any reason to be overly concerned about it; it is obviously a vague possibility, but I don''t think anything more than that.  Why should it be?  We owe no more than we did before Turders left; we only have the ''gap'' of what they were ''meant'' to be putting in (the £1.5m) - presumably the main result of that was the no permanent signing having been made.  Otherwise, everything is pretty much as it was before.

probably right. its just seeing the words administration and norwich city fc in the same sentence gets you to worrying....then you think of leeds,luton,bournemouth etc and then you black out for a split second!

I doubt we got much above £500k for Shackell. I wouldn''t be surprised that in our desperation to get some cash in we got less than Wolves offered a few weeks back.

Utter rubbish - we''re about as far from administration than every other club in the division.Get a grib and try holding it next time.

[quote user="super canary"]could this be a possibility? i just saw on sky sports news that munby is denying this will happen. im a bit ignorant regarding the financial implications of the turners leaving but i sure hope this doesnt happen.[/quote]

More chance of  Jamie Cureton scoring a hatrick, than us going in to administration

[quote user="up_barc_canary"]isnt there a points deduction thingy for Administration???  leeds and Luton 15 and 30 points there????
[/quote]

10 points for administration, Leeds and Luton were deducted 15 points for leaving administration without a CVA (something like that...) and Luton were deducted further points having done it before and further financial irregularities...

The chairman said we are not anywhere near administration, and I for one Believe Roger Munby, so I wouldn''t worry about it