Sign in to follow this  
NCFCTookie

Norwich In Talk With A Billionare Buisnessman!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]WLC, how many games does Cullum go to in a season? I think it''s only a couple.
[/quote]

I couldn''t tell you exactly how many but I would guess only a few, he said in the press before that he was at the Norwich v Ipswich game last season and I also think he has mentioned before that he hasn''t been to many games, but follows City''s progress, there are thousands of City fans just like Cullum, I don''t see the problem.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]WLC, how many games does Cullum go to in a season? I think it''s only a couple.[/quote]About 35,000 was at the playoff final, was 10,000 plastic fans?course not

Well that''s it then. Only a couple of games a season eh? He''s not local now so let''s send him down to the binners, I''m sure they would prefer him than MarcusWho

Give me strength

[quote user="Old Boy"]Quote from Cullum in that article: “I don''t know the state of the finances but they can''t be in great shape. When the published results are made available the trading results will be negative. Whatever business you are, if you have got a negative trading result you go down the toilet.” If he''s after a good business prospect he won''t be investing in a football Club - any football Club. He must realise that, surely. I think he''s playing his business-world games (same as last time), when what we need is immediate action. Last time the existing Board members were playing their own short-sighted game, but hopefully that won''t happen again now reality has hit home. It''s also interesting that Cullum says he "had a good report of the Birmingham game" - why didn''t he go to the game or listen on good old Radio Norfolk like the rest of us? Some fan...
[/quote]

So after days and days...we finally agree then Mr Cullum...

Please, I have said, call me Peter.

Ok. Peter, we finally agree. £102 million, you take 45% of the shares of Netcom Ltd and beocme main shareholder,so if you would just sign here and here...and finally here.

Certainly...may I borrow your pen....

Of course!

So...Here, here and.....Oh wait!!! Canany Call with Neil Adams is on!! Wait there.  Ooh we drew 1-1.  I hope Stupid Barry rings up.  He nevers reads my texts you know!

It''s why he is a billionaire and you arent Old Boy.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Well that''s it then. Only a couple of games a season eh? He''s not local now so let''s send him down to the binners, I''m sure they would prefer him than MarcusWho Give me strength[/quote]

I agree with you.It doesn''t matter whether he goes to games or where he lives.

Hold on, I''m not a local and only went to five games last season! My point - obviously not put very well - was the contrast between him as a potential owner and Delia. She has not only made an enormous financial commitment but also invested a huge amount of time too. PC would just not be able to do the same.

I used to go to lots of games but since moving and my new job being pretty demanding, I can''t go as much as I would like, and yet ask anyone and they will tell you that I am nuts about Norwich City! So no, it doesn''t matter to me that PC is not a season ticket holder.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Hold on, I''m not a local and only went to five games last season!

My point - obviously not put very well - was the contrast between him as a potential owner and Delia. She has not only made an enormous financial commitment but also invested a huge amount of time too. PC would just not be able to do the same.
[/quote]

That''s why he would get his own people to do it for him, he''s a billionaire who knows how to run a business, and i''m sure he has people who are excellent at what they do, who could make a difference to the way this club is run, for the better. No matter how much time he personally puts into the club is irrelevant as long as he can find people who can run the club exceptionally well, the most important factor of bringing Cullum into Norwich is the financial factor he can surely offer us.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Great news if true. After the last couple of days of backbiting,oneupmanship and abuse on this board we could all use some good news,although no doubt it will generate another round of point scoring![/quote]

Well my opinion for what it''s worth......................... nahhhhhhhhhh only joking lol. [:P]

For some reason I feel in a rather light hearted and jovial mood, but that could all change lmfao [:)]

[/quote]

You really must stop drinking before lunch WAY!!! ; )

[/quote]

lol it''s the cafe latte i''m telling you, it makes me hyper [C]

I thought the club were supposed to be talking to potential investors? I''m sure Mr Munby said this on Tuesday. Now, if I was in their position I would most definitely be trying to talk to a billionaire who has shown an interest in investing in the past. Is this just another case of the board saying what the supporters want to hear despite it not being all that true. Or perhaps the board are only talking to people with a couple of million to offer (I know I say only but in football terms its not a lot) so that whoever comes in will not threaten the ownership of the club. It seems that way to me and its so frustrating.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

Interesting update form the Evening News.......

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=BreakingNews&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED04%20Sep%202008%2010%3A11%3A16%3A147

[/quote]

Kind of puts egg on the EDP''s face, not that they care of course because they have already made their money from the story, ******''s

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Hold on, I''m not a local and only went to five games last season!

My point - obviously not put very well - was the contrast between him as a potential owner and Delia. She has not only made an enormous financial commitment but also invested a huge amount of time too. PC would just not be able to do the same.
[/quote]

That''s why he would get his own people to do it for him, he''s a billionaire who knows how to run a business, and i''m sure he has people who are excellent at what they do, who could make a difference to the way this club is run, for the better. No matter how much time he personally puts into the club is irrelevant as long as he can find people who can run the club exceptionally well, the most important factor of bringing Cullum into Norwich is the financial factor he can surely offer us.

[/quote]

Good points WLC.

My mum had a perfect saying that fits, you don''t have a dog and bark yourself.  He put''s his people in CR, he can continue to run his very successful business while helping out the club he loves.

According to the latest news he is saying Delia hasn''t even spoken to him yet, so I would say there must be money coming in from all the hundreds of other millionaire NCFC supporters, NOT.