Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Cullum: I Haven't Heard From Delia

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=BreakingNews&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED04%20Sep%202008%2010%3A11%3A16%3A147

So here is the latest, Cullum hasn''t heard from Delia. Where is the next twist coming from? I for one can''t believe that Delia hasn''t pursued this avenue. Perhaps she is thinking Cullum will be a last resort?

And cue lots of bile from the Delia Outers, along with plenty of fan pressure...He in''t stoopid is he this Cullem guy?

[quote user="I.S."]And cue lots of bile from the Delia Outers, along with plenty of fan pressure...

He in''t stoopid is he this Cullem guy?
[/quote]

Of course he isn''t stupid, that''s why he''s a billionaire and others at our club are only millionaires [;)]

[quote user="iluveadie"]For goodness sake! What is going on??!!![/quote]

Maybe Mr M had some of Mrs D''s sherry lol who knows but I''m getting fed up of the spin from both sides now.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Agree completely I.S.[/quote]Or it could be quite an innocent comment, and Archant are simply manufacturing a story.Who knows? It does appear that Archant are fast becoming the East Anglian tabloid though...

They are a tabloid though. Certainly not a broad sheet are they? I think a better term would be that they''re fast becoming the East Anglian Daily Star (no offence Cam).

[quote user="ncfcstar"]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=BreakingNews&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED04%20Sep%202008%2010%3A11%3A16%3A147

So here is the latest, Cullum hasn''t heard from Delia. Where is the next twist coming from? I for one can''t believe that Delia hasn''t pursued this avenue. Perhaps she is thinking Cullum will be a last resort?[/quote]Could it mean Cullum has been talking to Michael?

Haha, who knows.

This, I fear, is going to be going on for a very long time, and we, as per usual, will be very frustrated fans.

I think that after what happened last time both sides are probably too proud to make the first move. lets hope one of them is big enough to hold out the olive branch.

For god''s sake - isn''t this EDP vs EEN thing becoming tiresome. It''s so childish. They''re not serving their readers in the slightest, they''re just trying to score points off each other.

EDP - EXCLUSIVE - Talks Back on

EEN - EXCLUSIVE - Cullum Not Heard from Delia

The EDP says the ''club'' is talking to him so maybe it''s Munby who''s talking to Cullum. Just cos he hasn''t heard from Delia doesn''t mean that negotiation aren''t happening. These worthless rags are just looking for different yarns to spin on the same story and it doesn''t help anyone, least of all the fans and the readers. Bl**dy idiots, the lot of them!  

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I think that after what happened last time both sides are probably too proud to make the first move. lets hope one of them is big enough to hold out the olive branch.[/quote]

Hmmmm but PC has been here before.  IMO if I had a business that needed investors I would personally ring them up, take them out for lucn, ''''wine em and dine em''''.

If the club aren''t talking to PC they blooming well should be.

[quote user="a1canary"]

For god''s sake - isn''t this EDP vs EEN thing becoming tiresome. It''s so childish. They''re not serving their readers in the slightest, they''re just trying to score points off each other.

EDP - EXCLUSIVE - Talks Back on

EEN - EXCLUSIVE - Cullum Not Heard from Delia

The EDP says the ''club'' is talking to him so maybe it''s Munby who''s talking to Cullum. Just cos he hasn''t heard from Delia doesn''t mean that negotiation aren''t happening. These worthless rags are just looking for different yarns to spin on the same story and it doesn''t help anyone, least of all the fans and the readers. Bl**dy idiots, the lot of them!  

[/quote]

the very same thing happened yesterday.. then the EEN changed their story on the website to match the EDP.

the arse doesnt know what the elbows doing im afraid Archant...

jas :)