Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

* WARNING * This may not be true.

I honestly have thought long and hard about posting this, the following may not be true and i apologize for adding to the rumours and general story telling. This is a friend of a friend type situation but thought this was very interesting as this guy has been spot on before with other storys, not every time but alot more than half the idiots who just make stuff up on some forums, anyway here goes.

Norwich have not been saved from going into administration by the 2 million from Delia and her hubby we are not even close to the dreaded administration announcement, although unfortunately some folks will be looking for new jobs come next week, the talks with Cullum are not actually happening with the idea of Cullum taking over, its more of a case of him digging us out of a hole with a LARGE interest free loan and a player or two.He would be replacing the Turners on the board who left for just plain old personal reasons, no rift involved. Delia would remain as the face of Norwich City.

Cullum is not the only person interested in investing in City, there are two other investors sniffing around.

Again i don''t normally post stuff like this but it just sounded so feasible and i thought i would share it with my fellow fans, because if your like me any little bit of news is welcome.

I think we all recognise they were not close to administration - it''s just Smith & Jones were embarassed that Roeder''s transfer pot promised on his joining had disappeared with the Turner''s departure.  We don''t need a Curbishley / Keegan situation on top of everything else!

People must be buying the “Cheat” cookbooks after all – other TV chef’s must be cringing.  No doubt conspiracy theorist’s will point to the fact this loan will be converted into shares in the future and increase the WJ’s shareholding, prior to the inevitable PC takeover.  Whatever – at least Roeder has got his transfer pot back.  Let’s hope he gets his man.

Errr... it might not be true, but having spent most of the morning reading various websites and this board, it is largely just a rehash of what we already know. Still, I suppose you are corroborrating things.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Bollocks! if there was no rift with the Turners why did they leave on deadline day and not at the begining of the season?[/quote]

Because leaving during the transfer window would have caused blind panic and even more dodgy conspiracy theories than we have now? If anything, this points to more friendly intentions. If they''d had a bust up surely they would of stormed off whenever they felt like, not at a carefully considered time.

I have never felt that we were at risk of admin and my impression remains that the £2m is to cover a cashflow hole in the budget following the Turners decision not to put in a further sum as had previously been promised and budgeted.

The sudden overnight departure suggests there was a falling out somewhere with the turners,  whether with DS or MWJ we will probably never know - but it was serious enough for them to suddenly leave a loved club having invested a lot of personal time as well as money over the last 12 months...

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Bollocks! if there was no rift with the Turners why did they leave on deadline day and not at the begining of the season?[/quote]I thought it was common knowledge that the Turners left over two weeks ago, but the announcement was delayed because of fear of panic being caused before the close of the transfer window?

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Bollocks! if there was no rift with the Turners why did they leave on deadline day and not at the begining of the season?[/quote]I thought it was common knowledge that the Turners left over two weeks ago, but the announcement was delayed because of fear of panic being caused before the close of the transfer window?

The "administration" was just sensationalist journalism. "Mr Munby, is it true that Norwich are on the verge of calling in administrators "

"No, emphatically, no".

Therefore headline : Norwich Managing Director denies that Club is on verge of administration.

The journalist can ask anuy question to get a "denial" headline i.e. "Mr Munby, is it true that you are having an affair with Siamese twins ?"

"No, most definitely not"

"Shock, Horror ! Probe ! Norwich Managing Director denies etc affair with Siamese twins"

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Bollocks! if there was no rift with the Turners why did they leave on deadline day and not at the begining of the season?[/quote]

I thought it was common knowledge that the Turners left over two weeks ago, but the announcement was delayed because of fear of panic being caused before the close of the transfer window?
[/quote]

Spot on.

[quote user="Canaries87"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Bollocks! if there was no rift with the Turners why did they leave on deadline day and not at the begining of the season?[/quote]

I thought it was common knowledge that the Turners left over two weeks ago, but the announcement was delayed because of fear of panic being caused before the close of the transfer window?
[/quote]

Spot on.

[/quote]

Spin!