Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

and on a footballing note, who is going to Plymouth ?

I am. Nice gentle drive from Southampton. Maybe two and a half hours. Norwich to win 3-0 with Cyberski scoring two and Lupoli the other. Takeaway curry on the way back and a nice long chilled Cobra. What a nice way to spend a day. Mind you, I had a similar fantasy in my mind before the Coventry game ! Anyway, the Chiken Madras will be nice.

........ and I wonder if Delia will be there ? If so, I for one will give her the clap............... I mean a clap. Actually, I mean her well.

Will be there with Mrs Sid, and Little Sid is making the journey as well. A long journey, but the thought of a couple of pints in the Britannia should keep us going.

Looking forward to this game, and seeing Sibierski and Lupoli linking up and winning us the game.

Is that too optimistic?

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

Will be there with Mrs Sid, and Little Sid is making the journey as well. A long journey, but the thought of a couple of pints in the Britannia should keep us going.

Looking forward to this game, and seeing Sibierski and Lupoli linking up and winning us the game.

Is that too optimistic?

[/quote]

Yeah, how dare you be positive.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

Sorry Lord S.

(Slinks off back into the corner with his head down!!!)

[/quote]

Bloody plebs, Know your place !

What a chore to go to plymouth!! no way am i going there,next away day and first this season will be Derby for me!!