Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

lets just get behind roeder and the team sod everything else for now

next home game and those who go to plymouth lets just let glenn roeder we appreciate the near miracle he`s performed putting a decent squad together in spite of obviously difficult circumstances. whether there begged stealed or borrowed  only a complete fool wouldn`t recognise this is the best bunch of players assembled for a season for some time.. lets enjoy it, be positive and the results will come for sure  [:D]

Indeed indeed indeed you are very right :) Money is slim now and we all know it, Glenn has done a fantastic job thus far and lets get behind him and the team and push them up the table! :) OTBC

I completely agree,

I have been one of his biggest critics and to be honest I still don''t like him much, but the recently revealed  circumstances he has had to work through in the last few weeks he has my admiration as to what he has achieved player wise.

He could have spat out his dummy and walked, instead he has got stuck in and done his best for our club, he wants the best for Norwich and that''s good enough for me to put up with his unlikeable ways. Good luck to him, the team and us. OTBC !

[quote user="ched seven"]next home game and those who go to plymouth lets just let glenn roeder we appreciate the near miracle he`s performed putting a decent squad together in spite of obviously difficult circumstances. whether there begged stealed or borrowed  only a complete fool wouldn`t recognise this is the best bunch of players assembled for a season for some time.. lets enjoy it, be positive and the results will come for sure  [:D][/quote]

Sure beats hiding behind a keyboard and vilifying your fellow fans!I''m all for it.

There are many views on Delia, Michael and the board but until someone comes in and makes an offer that fits with the rules governing the sale then why do anything else but back Roeder and the team. I believe we the fans can make a big difference to the team and also influence those who maybe willing to invest.

If potential investors look at some of the bile posted on this site they may well wonder why they should invest, there is much that is posted without foundation. But positive fans can make a massive difference and when all is said and done whatever you think of Delia and Co they do have 10 million plus invested.

So yes get behind Roeder and the team.

lets keep positivity  near the top of the board.   if nothing else it will really annoy the doom mongers who are more intersted in the politics of the boardroom, than what actually happens on the hallowed turf  [:D]

Good post.  In the end its football, all the other nonsense means nothing, as long as we have 11 players to pull on the shirt and a ground to play in, its all good.  If GR keeps focused, the players perform and the fans support, all the rest of it will be irrelevant for this season anyway.

Great post Ched

I agree! our support is invaluable , and Glen has shown his loyalty to the club in not walking , this is one of the strongest teams I have watched for a long time , and our overall performance Saturday was one of the most complete team performances I have seen since our days in the Prem ( ie against Man U )  

I think Sibierski will add something to the squad in terms of height and although I don’t believe he will score 10 plus goals during his loan , I am sure his assists will play a big part .

On the pitch things look promising

OTBC