Sign in to follow this  
Flick Fleck

Lawro's Wisdom?

Yup, Mark Lawrenson has stooped to concede on bbcsport that we play with a lot of "endeavour" - so that''s probably the best thing he''ll say about us all season.

And he obviously didn''t watch the Newcastle game, cause he said that we "hung on" for a draw?! Excusez-moi? He was probably at home dreaming about Liverpool in the 1980s or something instead.

I wish he was in our Prediction League, because he''s put Arsenal down for a 2-0 win and he''d get no points for that one. He doesn''t seem to realise that it''s going to be a score draw...

Disgraceful really, commentating using his vast knowledge :-) is supposed to be his JOB now. How hard can it be to watch the odd game or two here and there? If I and most other people took his attitude to work, I bet we''d all soon have more time to spend on here!!!! Muppet.

muppet........... ah yes - what were those two old gentlemen on the muppet show called, you know the ones who used to slag everyone off?

don''t they remind you of lawro and hansen!! seeing them in a new light now lol

Hey, I''m not having that. That''s an insult to Muppets.

Check the prediction league and you''ll find my bunch of muppets are a respectable 87th thank you very much.