Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

Smudger is a clown and will be outed by Christmas

I don''t think he''s a scummer, he is just a sh it stirrer of the highest order. You get one on every board, he is just particularly persistent.

[quote user="Larry David"]I don''t think he''s a scummer, he is just a sh it stirrer of the highest order. You get one on every board, he is just particularly persistent.
[/quote]

Well, unless there is another Smudger on TWTD and the Green ''Un forums.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but in Smudgers cash he has not got a positive thought in his body and does nothing for intelligent debate. If there was a way of voting him off the board I would certainly support it. 

[quote user="kevin brighton"]Everyone has a right to an opinion but in Smudgers cash he has not got a positive thought in his body and does nothing for intelligent debate. If there was a way of voting him off the board I would certainly support it. [/quote]

"Smudger: This is Big Bother. You have been evicted from the Big Bother Pink Un Message Boards. You have one minute to pack your bags and say your goodbyes - then we''re coming to get you!"

I thought Jas had outed him as a Leicester fan anyway? He''s a fool of the highest order, and would not be missed.

Surely everyone has the right to express their opinions, if we all agreed on every point it wouldn''t be a discussion board, it would be an agreeing board, which would be pretty naff if you think about it

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Surely everyone has the right to express their opinions, if we all agreed on every point it wouldn''t be a discussion board, it would be an agreeing board, which would be pretty naff if you think about it
[/quote]

Ironically, I agree with you on this point. [:)]

And, yes, this is irony of the non-Alanis Morrisette type.  [:)] 

Having given the matter much thought and completed years of study on the works of Tolkein I have come to the conclusion that:-

Although the ring was destroyed Smeagol survived and after long years of travel returned to middle earth or Norfolk as it has become.

Thus he now seeks revenge on all it''s inhabitants. With no invisibility ring he must remain hidden and do his damage from behind a keyboard.

Therefore I declare that Smudger is in fact "GOLLUM"  or sneaksessssss.

Yep, classic example there Mac, we don''t often agree on anything but at the same time I respect your opinion [even though you are always wrong....  lol] after all it''s only a bit of banterSo it is rather Ironic, bit "like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife"

Everyone has a right to a different opinion as its a forum and would be rather boring if we all kissed each others arse, saying that smudger is orginally from leicester and if there is someone called smudger on twtd or green un forums i doubt its him as he would have to be pretty thick to use the same alias. Smudge is a NCFC fan just a bit extreme in his opinions, i would never want ncfc to lose let alone to the scum.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Surely everyone has the right to express their opinions, if we all agreed on every point it wouldn''t be a discussion board, it would be an agreeing board, which would be pretty naff if you think about it
[/quote]

Yes, but to come on to wind everyone up is not everybody''s right.  Todger is a complete arse.

It''s just in some peoples nature to be antagonastic, they love to hide behind a PC screen, ranting because they probably don''t have much of a social life, or are quite nervous or quiet in the real world

[quote user="3canaries"]It''s just in some peoples nature to be antagonastic, they love to hide behind a PC screen, ranting because they probably don''t have much of a social life, or are quite nervous or quiet in the real world[/quote]

Well done you''ve jus captured the demographic of this forum!

[quote user="John Boubepo"]

Yep, classic example there Mac, we don''t often agree on anything but at the same time I respect your opinion [even though you are always wrong....  lol] after all it''s only a bit of banter

So it is rather Ironic, bit "like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife"
[/quote]

[:D]

When I read that headline I pressumed he was "coming out" as a "big fruit", I always had my doubts about him you know!

But to be fair,  when Smudger Wiz Cluck or Wiz are away for a few days, a lot of posters actually start threads asking where they are, almost baiting them to come back, which indirectly shows they are missing them.So why not just admit it - you guys love Smudger and Co really,  mainly because they raise the old banter bar up a notch or two, giving you something to get your teeth stuck into

[quote user="John Boubepo"]But to be fair,  when Smudger Wiz

Cluck or Wiz are away for a few days, a lot of posters actually start

threads asking where they are, almost baiting them to come back, which

indirectly shows they are missing them.So why not just admit it

- you guys love Smudger and Co really,  mainly because they raise

the old banter bar up a notch or two, giving you something to get your

teeth stuck into[/quote]

Unfortunately you''re right in many ways, some people do take it upon

themselves to try to "bait" these posters by starting an entirely new

thread about them, but they just love it even more! I''ve always been of

the opinion that trolls should not be fed, but it is sometimes hard to

resist a put-down here or there![:D]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]But to be fair,  when Smudger Wiz Cluck or Wiz are away for a few days, a lot of posters actually start threads asking where they are, almost baiting them to come back, which indirectly shows they are missing them.So why not just admit it - you guys love Smudger and Co really,  mainly because they raise the old banter bar up a notch or two, giving you something to get your teeth stuck into[/quote]See even I''ve written Wiz''s name twice above which probably shows I''m missing the old fella too! lol

Yes, but to come on to wind everyone up is not everybody''s right. - Dicky

Are you serious? Of course he has the right to do that, just like you have the right to ignore it. Unfortunately for you, Smudger is smart enough to exercise his rights and it seems you are not, Dicky. It''s not like he''s blasting loud music and you have to suffer through it or call the police.  He doesn''t force you to read his comments, does he.  If he does, he is way more impressive than I had ever imagined.

I find Smudger to be quite amusing.  He makes valid points, but his frustrations with the team (esp. the board) lead him to wisecrack instead of hand wring.  Good for him!

[quote user="John Boubepo"]
But to be fair,  when Smudger Wiz Cluck or Wiz are away for a few days, a lot of posters actually start threads asking where they are, almost baiting them to come back, which indirectly shows they are missing them.

So why not just admit it - you guys love Smudger and Co really,  mainly because they raise the old banter bar up a notch or two, giving you something to get your teeth stuck into
[/quote]

I guess there is an element of truth to that, but I do think Smudger is a freak and that wresting fairy really winds me up!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Everyone has a right to a different opinion as its a forum and would be rather boring if we all kissed each others arse, saying that smudger is orginally from leicester and if there is someone called smudger on twtd or green un forums i doubt its him as he would have to be pretty thick to use the same alias. Smudge is a NCFC fan just a bit extreme in his opinions, i would never want ncfc to lose let alone to the scum.[/quote]

Arto you lovely old boy , please the thought of kissing your ar** conjures up all sorts of unpleasantness , please for goodness sake , I had hoped to enjoy my dinner in a few hrs time , as I sink my teeth into one of my finest sirloin steaks what do you think I am going to be thinking of ?.Dear oh dear....[+o(]....arrdee.

As I have said on other threads, Smudger is not a real fan but a character created to wind us up.  Cleverly done but he is about as real as Homer Simpson - though substantially less endearing!!

Compare Smudger''s posts with obviously real awkward posters like Wiz or even Cluck.  There is a significant difference in tone and mood.  You don''t need to be a literary analyst to see that Smudger''s posts are flat and one dimensional by comparison.

That is because Smudger is someone acting a role not a real fan with a history and a love for the Club.

Arguing with Smudger is as possible as having a conversation with A teddy bear.

It has been cleverly done but the game is now up.  The interesting question is who has gone to such lengths to wind us up and why?

Smudger is a TROLL and I really can''t understand why the board moderators haven''t removed the guy. We don''t come on here looking to be wound up by people like that and it''s quite clear that most seem to feel the same way.I for one have lost a great deal of interest in posting on here, precisely because of the high numbers of people who post merely to provoke a reaction (usually angry) in otherwise sensible and pleasant people.Do us a favour moderators and rid this board of trolls now.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Yes, but to come on to wind everyone up is not everybody''s right. - Dicky

Are you serious? Of course he has the right to do that, just like you have the right to ignore it. Unfortunately for you, Smudger is smart enough to exercise his rights and it seems you are not, Dicky. It''s not like he''s blasting loud music and you have to suffer through it or call the police.  He doesn''t force you to read his comments, does he.  If he does, he is way more impressive than I had ever imagined.

I find Smudger to be quite amusing.  He makes valid points, but his frustrations with the team (esp. the board) lead him to wisecrack instead of hand wring.  Good for him!

[/quote]

He makes valid points?  Houston, we have a problem....