Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Euromillions

£92 million jackpot tonight folks. I think we should all fork out £1.50 and buy a ticket. Needs must.

Well I am going to, worth the gamble.

And I promise right here and now, IF I win, which I wont, but IF I do, I will donate the club £5m, and then £2m every year afterwards depending on how much interest I earn on the other £87m.

If I won I''d fork up the £56 million to buy the club with no hesitation and I could still live off the intrest the remainder of the money would accumulate. Easily!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I am going to, worth the gamble. And I promise right here and now, IF I win, which I wont, but IF I do, I will donate the club £5m, and then £2m every year afterwards depending on how much interest I earn on the other £87m.[/quote]

Tight @r5e

Just because I am so sure I will not win, I can say that if I won £92 million I would put £90 million into the club saturday.   Obviously I would buy Delia out for that amount and pump the rest into transfers.

£92 million jackpot tonight folks. I think we should all fork out £1.50 and buy a ticket. Needs must.

Ive got my ticket :)

If i won.. I would put 10million for the first year, and see what happens after...

If I were to come out with £92m I would go to Carrow Road and give a £20m Injection to the transfer Budget on the provisor that Delia handed over complete control to me.

Obviously I would leave her in as a ''Figure Head''

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well I am going to, worth the gamble. And I promise right here and now, IF I win, which I wont, but IF I do, I will donate the club £5m, and then £2m every year afterwards depending on how much interest I earn on the other £87m.[/quote]

You tight git! LOL.

If I won I would buy the club Ronaldo. Oh wait a minute, he will cost £135m!!

We will do the euromillions and normally have two tickets.  I have already said I would ''''give'''' the club £2million for an executive box to be used for sick and disabled children.  That''s where it would stop I''m afraid until we have a new investor who can take us forwards.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]If I win I''ll loan the club £2 million for a seat on the board. That''s the best you''ll get from me[/quote]

That''s not good karma is it!!!

Having reviewed my comment I will be donating £20 million to Norwich City for nothing, and I will go on ''The Secret Millionaire'' and give money away.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]If I win I''ll loan the club £2 million for a seat on the board. That''s the best you''ll get from me[/quote]

That''s not good karma is it!!!

Having reviewed my comment I will be donating £20 million to Norwich City for nothing, and I will go on ''The Secret Millionaire'' and give money away.

[/quote]

Do you know what I love that programme, amazing how it brings some of them down to earth with a bump.

i would put money into small local side when i win tongiht like worcester city or kidderminster harriers and try and push them through the leagues similar to rushden attempt and doncaster succesful  attempt

i wouldnt put any money into champ side as your 92m would be gone with 4years

i would also do sensible things like put 20m in untouchable bank for 10years so i rake it in on interest

I thought I was being fair enough, more than the Turners offered, and they have more than double the money! Mine wouldn''t be a loan either!

if i win it wont change me at all... as for the begging letters i''ll still send those out as usual....

good luck everyone.. it doesnt hurt to dream :)

jas :)

[quote user="we8wba"]

i would put money into small local side when i win tongiht like worcester city or kidderminster harriers and try and push them through the leagues similar to rushden attempt and doncaster succesful  attempt

i would also do sensible things like put 20m in untouchable bank for 10years so i rake it in on interest

[/quote]

id do similar to this as well We8... got family in Basingstoke so id buy Basingstoke town (probably get them for about 2 million.. i dunno)and bank roll for them to the premiership then sell them off for a huge profit to a dodgy foreigner wanted for high treason in some backwater country!

See the family & friends alright first then ponder putting some into the club although I actually wouldn''t trust handing a cheque to Doncaster so I''d add the proviso that the Chief Exec has to be replaced.

Then I''d bribe Radio One to sack Jo Whiley as she annoys the living hell outta me.

Doesn''t hurt to dream does it?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I''d get Leon the professional cleaner to sort you out WE8 [:)]

I shall not be purchasing a ticket as I''m not selfish and would''nt want to take the prize money away from someone more deserving.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I shall not be purchasing a ticket as I''m not selfish and would''nt want to take the prize money away from someone more deserving.

[/quote]

Thats not the attitude Andy. What if an Ipswich fans wins? [:S]

When me and the missis win tonight we will Loan the club 2 million  interest free get our place on the board with our 5000 shares each then sell them to Mr Callum for a pound to get him started. We would then put 50 million in to the transfer kitty (free) on the understanding that i could knock the poxy hotel down and build another stand there for away fans.[6]

i have brought two tickets for tonight so IF !!!!!!!!! win i would put in half the money and would not want anyone to know that i have put the money in.

admit it.. whos gone for 4 8 15 16 23 - 4 2 or perhaps you should only go for those numbers wen the jackpot is 108 million.

If you do have those numbers and DO win.. dont book any flights from Sydney to L A