Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

The brainwashing is complete

Last night after coming back from a party with Mrs Be_Smart, we got on to the Euro millions thing and if we won, would we buy NCFC, and she said No!

I was about to justify why we should, and the fact we would still have £40 million left after buying the club, which is enough for everything you would ever need, when her response shocked me.

She said I would buy Ipswich Town, close it down, build the suffolk branch headquaters for NCFC supporters club where the ground was, and pay all the poor sods off that were given 5p in the £ during administration.

We have been married 7 years and when we meet she was a Liverpool supporter, she now wears her NCFC top match days and comes with me we she can, our second child is named Darren after Hucks, think we can call that job done!

Sorry, I don''t think your £40 million left over would last very long in charge of a football club.

[quote user="Badger"]Sorry, I don''t think your £40 million left over would last very long in charge of a football club.[/quote]Well Delia has had 12 years for about £10m minus whatever she gets back when she sells her shares.

[quote user="Roedy the 5th Columnist"][quote user="Badger"]Sorry, I don''t think your £40 million left over would last very long in charge of a football club.[/quote]

Well Delia has had 12 years for about £10m minus whatever she gets back when she sells her shares.
[/quote]

Yes but she has had to get in other money and there is a lot of feeling that we need to put more money into the club. People with £20, 30, 40 million aren''t really rich enough to bankroll clubs with premiership ambitions.

[quote user="Be Smart & sell to Cullum"]

Last night after coming back from a party with Mrs Be_Smart, we got on to the Euro millions thing and if we won, would we buy NCFC, and she said No!

I was about to justify why we should, and the fact we would still have £40 million left after buying the club, which is enough for everything you would ever need, when her response shocked me.

She said I would buy Ipswich Town, close it down, build the suffolk branch headquaters for NCFC supporters club where the ground was, and pay all the poor sods off that were given 5p in the £ during administration.

We have been married 7 years and when we meet she was a Liverpool supporter, she now wears her NCFC top match days and comes with me we she can, our second child is named Darren after Hucks, think we can call that job done!

[I don''t know about your misses but 40 mill wouldn''t last long with mine

[quote user="Be Smart"]

[/quote]

Sounds like you married a top lady, Smarty.