Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Sentana

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

they are so iritating fr people who dont have it!

cant watch england games, the fa cup or some league cup.

[/quote]So go and get it, then.  What a stupid post.  You could retitle this thread anything and it would be just as stupid.

Apart from crabs, obviously."Crabs.  They are so iritating fr people who dont have it!"Doesn''t work.

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Does anyone have a website that i can use to watch the game tonight?

Cheers

[/quote]You have mail CanaryRyan!!  [:D]

does anyone have the link please ,done my back in so cannt get down pub tonight cheers

[quote user="xyz"]does anyone have the link please ,done my back in so cannt get down pub tonight cheers[/quote]You have mail xyz!!  [;)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Saying that, I still watch some matches and it saves me paying Sky, talking about Sky, how petty were they that they over charged Virgin for Sky One, news and sport. I felt that Virgin done the right thing in getting rid of their services in protest.[/quote]

Hope Sky catch a cold through this, although I can''t see it. I quite like Setanta, the coverage of the Blue Square Prem is great.

Setanta is actually owned and run by ITV belive it or not.......... o and any one who has the link to watch tonights game please, please mail me it? Ta

[quote user="The Manager"]Setanta is actually owned and run by ITV belive it or not.......... o and any one who has the link to watch tonights game please, please mail me it? Ta[/quote]You have Mail!  [:D]

www.justin.tv has all covered sky and sentanta games live on net and several streams to pick the best one

also when celtic next play listen to the swearing celtic supporter whos commentator

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]The Ashes not being on terrestrial television is singly the most disgraceful thing ever.  It''s o.k though because now the BBC have formula one, because everyone plays that at the weekend now don''t they.  [:@][/quote]

still quality sport on TV.. channel 5''s NFL coverage is (suprisingly) Very good! and their NHL coverage isnt bad either....

jas :)

[/quote]and their NBA as well. Tbh I also think five''s uefa cup coverage isn''t bad as well. A lot better than some of the up-their-own-bum pundits around at the moment!

Prey tell AndyJR, What''s a man to do who cannot be bothered to go to the pub but doesn''t have Sultana Sports? I use PPmate or TVAnts for streatming but quality can be atrocious sometimes. What link do you use?

I''m bored so I thought I''d phrase the question much like a Garth Crooks question.

[quote user="barclay_troy"]

f.a.o. Andy JR any chance of same website?[;)]

[/quote]You have both been Pm''d.  [:D]