Sign in to follow this  
Tipster101

OT: Now off to Carrow Road

PS: Like a remarkable number of News Editors I married my Secretary - and I''m very glad I did although she still persists in trying to organise me.

I hijacked her from another internal department when the original became "great with child" as they said in those days.

I interviewed four applicants but she was the only one who when asked: "Why would you be happy working for me do you think?" replied:

"Where I am is okay but it can be a bit boring. From everything I have heard from other people I think you are quite unusual and I think I''d quite enjoy that."

[:|]

Good luck mate, I hope she says yes!Anyone at Scunthorpe last year, when some guy had arranged with the club to read out his girlfriends seat number at half time,  in a way so she thought she had won a competition, so they both came on the pitch and he proposed to her on the halfway line, to which a chorus of about a 1000 Norwich fans started singing "You don''t know what your doing, You don''t know what your doing"!!! haha one of the funniest moments ever!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

PS: Like a remarkable number of News Editors I married my Secretary - and I''m very glad I did although she still persists in trying to organise me.

I hijacked her from another internal department when the original became "great with child" as they said in those days.

I interviewed four applicants but she was the only one who when asked: "Why would you be happy working for me do you think?" replied:

"Where I am is okay but it can be a bit boring. From everything I have heard from other people I think you are quite unusual and I think I''d quite enjoy that."

[:|]

[/quote]

Cam does that mean you got the first secretary up the duff and then married the second one?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Any news, or has it gone to extra time or penalties?[/quote] [;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Congratulations[:)][/quote]

Morning Cam, still hard at work on tomorrow''s sex scandal?  I tried a guess but it got deleted quicker than you can say "oh darling, darling darling . . ." (oops)

[quote user="Tipster101"]

just returned back from the hotel..... got a Yes! Had a brilliant evening thanks to the great staff at FCR.

[/quote]

Congratulations mate!