Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Doncaster

Perhaps, just perhaps, he is doing his job and trying to sort something out for us? But no this is Doomcaster we are talking about, he wouldn''t do that would he?!

Of course he would, it''s his bloody job.

Probably because like in any organisation for the most part you get one person to make the statements. Mr Munby spoke, the others didn''thave to! Otherwise you get mixed messages, poor communication and mixed messages.....

er....hmm.

[quote user="canaries"]

why has he gone all quiet about this takeover talk???

[/quote]

I''m delighted that he''s not said anything. Everything he does say is ludicrously one the fence gibberish.

If they''d have asked him, he''d have come out with some stupid comment like "I can or cannot both confirm and deny that Norwich Have/Have not started talking to investors or not investors regarding Investment in the club. Or not the Club."

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]too busy doing a little dance round his office in celebration of the demise of the Turners[/quote]

He''s probably next.......Then I''ll organise a rave at Colney, and invite everyone![:P]

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

Because he''s like the rest of the board, you can''t shut the man up when things are going well, rather like DS who you''ll remember loves a good old chant of ''Delia give us a wave'' when all''s good at soap box Carrow rd.

Or he is not saying anything as he is to busy try to put through a deal, we don''t need to be involed every step of the way and sometimes people want negotiations to be secret so they can''t be outbid. Give it time, we have 4 months till january.

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

Or he is not saying anything as he is to busy try to put through a deal, we don''t need to be involed every step of the way and sometimes people want negotiations to be secret so they can''t be outbid. Give it time, we have 4 months till january.

[/quote]

God what is it with some fans and the ''give it time'' mentality?? I''ll get you a big broom nd a rug and you can do the rest mate!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

God what is it with some fans and the ''give it time'' mentality?? I''ll get you a big broom nd a rug and you can do the rest mate!

[/quote]

Maybe unlike others i am patient, and in all fairness this has nothing to do with us. We won''t have final say on who gets put on to the bored, we won''t know who is in the runnign to go on the bored, we definatly don''t have power over who should be running are club. All we can do is sit and wait. Your all expecting this to be done within a couple of days, it will take weeks maybe even months. So be patient, when it happens it will happen. Just get on with supporting Norwich City

Keeping his powder dry so, when the takeover happens, he hasn''t said anything to upset the new regime? [;)]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]Keeping his powder dry so, when the takeover happens, he hasn''t said anything to upset the new regime? [;)][/quote]

Hmmm, given that it''s his job to seek new investment and that he didn''t call Cullum back (a billionaire Norwich fan) after first contact, I would guess he''s a bit concerned about the prospect of new ownership.

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]Probably because there''s nothing to tell.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

Probably because there''s nothing to tell.
[/quote]

OH! I BET THERE BLOODY WELL IS![:D]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mello, there will probably be a bank holiday declared. I am up for the rave - are you supplying the music? lol[/quote]

Yes, if I can find somewhere to plug my 8 track stereo in......

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]Because he clearly stated on Anglia television that when we have something to report, he''ll report it, he said it could take months to bring an investor in, be patient and listen more.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

Because he clearly stated on Anglia television that when we have something to report, he''ll report it, he said it could take months to bring an investor in, be patient and listen more.
[/quote]

Well, I sincerely hope the next thing he ''reports'' - is his impending departure....

Not really fair to suggest he should be actively searching investment. His job should normally be to run the company and report to the board. Only problem with Doomy, is that he is actually on the current board makes things a bit difficult.If they don''t want investment (as most of you suggest), then he isn''t gong to be actively searching it out. In fact, its more likely that he would not want new investors because there would be no guarantees he would keep his job.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]too busy doing a little dance round his office in celebration of the demise of the Turners[/quote]

He''s probably next.......Then I''ll organise a rave at Colney, and invite everyone![:P]

[/quote]just as long its not a BBQ!!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mello, there will probably be a bank holiday declared. I am up for the rave - are you supplying the music? lol[/quote]

Yes, if I can find somewhere to plug my 8 track stereo in......

[/quote]

Don''t forget to bring those Girls Aloud albums Mello [8] [<:o)]