Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy, with the Pink Un Pickers.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Thats me 0/1 Rotherham lost with lawt kick of game 0-1[:(][/quote]

Ahhh!!!  you should have gone for bigger odds....[;)]....arrdee.

[/quote]

arrdee old chum, I have no pleasure in telling you this, but I can categorically state that I am not blockhead.  I also don''t know why you think I am?

I don''t know how I can prove it, not that I should have to, but maybe Pete can track isp''s or something?

You invited me onto this very recently to make a selection, I come on and make a selection and I get accused of being some idiot poster.

Not that that has put me off.  I will continue making selections, but I have to question what the point is? Because no-one will listen to me now after the brush you have tarnished me with.  Thanks a million Ray.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Thats me 0/1 Rotherham lost with lawt kick of game 0-1[:(][/quote]

[/quote]

arrdee old chum, I have no pleasure in telling you this, but I can categorically state that I am not blockhead.  I also don''t know why you think I am?

I don''t know how I can prove it, not that I should have to, but maybe Pete can track isp''s or something?

You invited me onto this very recently to make a selection, I come on and make a selection and I get accused of being some idiot poster.

Not that that has put me off.  I will continue making selections, but I have to question what the point is? Because no-one will listen to me now after the brush you have tarnished me with.  Thanks a million Ray.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He wasn''t having a pop at you, it was the fact that your pick was losing first and Blockhead said we should go for longer odds. If we would have gone for longer odds (eg.your bet) we would have won nothing, it was still aimed at Blockhead!

Yes well done Fellas you lovely old boy, when I rang the selections through to Dixmar, Billy Dixon couldn''t give me a price for Costa Rica, after searching for ages he said "I have got every one except Costa Rica" my heart sank , "can you put another one in" I explained it was the young man who was making the final selections "nap"

"Is it well we will have to something about that, have you got any idea on the price" He knows I look at the big bookies prices , I said "well Boyle have them at 2-9" (1-4 1/2) this utterance seem to be like a red rag to a bull to him "do they ? well Dixmars price is 1-3" what a gem the man is . Well done once again Fellas , you are the man. Costa Rica 7 , you don''t believe in doing things by half do you ?....[*] [Y] [*] [Y] ....arrdee.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He wasn''t having a pop at you, it was the fact that your pick was losing first and Blockhead said we should go for longer odds. If we would have gone for longer odds (eg.your bet) we would have won nothing, it was still aimed at Blockhead!

[/quote]

I beg to differ.  Look at arrdee''s post where he THINKS he has worked out who blockhead is in this thread, where he finishes it with something along the lines of "enjoy your pig trotter''s stew".  I have mentioned pig trotters at least once on here a while ago.  He then says I (me singled out), not anyone else despite there being many other selections, should have gone for longer odds.  The very thing that blockhead, or as Ray thinks I was having a go about.

Come on Ray, just admit you think it is me.  I don''t know why you can''t answer a direct question?  And also please explain why you think it is me?

I am sorry that this has gone against the good nature and generosity of the free bet, but I am not going to just sit and be accused of something that blatantly is not true. 

Well done Fella''s, glad you stayed clear of Salisbury!!! After the great start which has been made Billy Dixon must already be wondering what he has let himself in for this season!![:D]