Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy, with the Pink Un Pickers.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Canary Chris"]Cant go much safer than ENGLAND to beat Andorra.

That should make it 2 from 2 for me :-)
[/quote]

That''s right Canary Chris I have you down as 1 from 1 so far, keep on coming back my friend[Y]

My dart has gone into Portugal this week and the category hasn''t gone so it''s :-

Malta V Portugal     Away Win

It''s pounds for points again this week so settle down and settle in with Fellas[*] I''m sure he''s gonna find us the star prize that''s hiding behind Billy [Y]

Good luck everyone.

[/quote]

So come on arrdee step up to the "ochey" "what can you tell us about yourself ? "Well Jim my wife has left me" "smashing great" "I have lost my job Jim" "smashing great" "she has taken my seven kids with herJim" "smashing great" "worse still Jim she is coming back with her lover to beat me up" "smashing great , you know you cant beat a bit of Bully [Y]....arrdee. 

11 nutty [;)], you don''t do those lovely old pickers justice [:P][;)]Anyways, thanks for all the naps guys and gals, keep them coming, as they say the more the merrier. I think I''ve got at least 4 set (sorta) in custard (which is very hard to move when it''s left still... good ol'' braniac (err don''t worry if you don''t know)) ok too much tangents. Yes, err, but keep ''em coming because it''s likely I''ll pick 7, because it''s difficult to pick between really good naps! So, errrm.... yes [B]

Fellas/Nigel - Apologies but im changing mine. Ive checked Bosnias record which isnt actually that bad, they ran the big teams very close away from home last season, so im now not sure Spain is a safe bet, especially as they may have a hangover from the euros. My second choice was unfortunaetly England, so my ''nap'' is going to have to be England. Luckily enough someone has already picked Spain, so no change for you fellas. But for Nuttys records, my pick is England. Best of luck.

After last weeks utter disaster I intend putting the kiss of death on Carlisle by tipping them to win at home to Southend - by the sheer rules of chance I must be due a winner! [:$]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Can I have Andy Murray to win the US Open T 11-1 bet of the year!![/quote]Pffft!  Nadal will beat him in straight sets.

Right. Time to get serious. I''ve given you all a good start but now I''m ready to roll. So this week I''m napping a dead cert.......

York v Woking........Home win

Good luck everyone.  [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Right. Time to get serious. I''ve given you all a good start but now I''m ready to roll. So this week I''m napping a dead cert.......

York v Woking........Home win

Good luck everyone.  [Y]

[/quote]

Well done Lapp , I am sure you have every confidence in your blindfold and pin method and I know the lovely old Wass is going to come up with his old bent pin effort as well . Dear oh dear but you know arrdee always lives in hope , you lovely old boy....arrdee.

I was going to tip Lincoln to beat Barnet at home but as Imps now have seven players out with a virus - including several key players plus the goalkeeper - I''m going to stay off this one - and so should everyone else.

I think the Gods are conspiring in Lincolnshire...........[:|]

I''m going to go for Slovakia vs Northern Ireland - HOME WIN

Northern Ireland seem to have bottomed out since the over achievements of the Lawrie Sanchez era and the Slovaks have got a handful of decent players including Skrtel from Liverpool and the highly rated young midfielder Hamsik from Napoli.

Good luck Fellas [Y]

Hello to one and all. I have been reading this for a while now and have decided to try and do my bit to help out the club. My nap is:-

Ireland to beat Georgia

Game has been moved to a neutral venue so home advantage has gone for the Georgians.

after the euro''s one ''big'' side will slip up - make no mistake...with france imploding at the euro''s and their season probably starting later than austria - expect to hear oodles of yodels as Austria beat France...

Yes you lovely old Pickers keep your "naps" coming in because it will help the lovely Fellas , not only the lovely Fellas but also our lovely club , just make that one selection and you are helping our wonderful club no end , this will make you a very important person to our club because you are trying to help the one and only Norwich City the club that we all love . now don''t pretend that you don''t love our club because you wouldn''t be reading this message if it was otherwise.

Remember the Free Bet is yours , its not mine , its something that I have given all you lovely old fans to have fun with and perhaps win some money for the Academy . Nutty and myself are only looking after it for you , its yours . I know a lot of fans throw it back in my face and cant be doing with it , I often ask myself why ? I am afraid I don''t know why , I have thought about this for hrs on end . I cant understand why fans of Norwich City don''t want to help the greatest club in the land.  All those posters with thousands of post behind their names , are they true Canary supporters , o.k. if they don''t understand it all I would have thought they could leave us a message wishing us good fortune , instead of this cold isolation I find myself in with them ....arrdee.

[quote user="obiwancanary"]

Hello to one and all. I have been reading this for a while now and have decided to try and do my bit to help out the club. My nap is:-

Ireland to beat Georgia

Game has been moved to a neutral venue so home advantage has gone for the Georgians.

[/quote]

Welcome on board you lovely old boy and well done , thanks for your first post on this the Free Bet pages , you have made my day , I do wish you all the best luck in the world , always remember if you fail with your "nap" "obiwan" there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet pages , we are just like a happy family , there is no animosity with us Pickers and no sorrows ....arrdee.

First time for everything, so please be gentle with me.

How about Ayr Utd to win away at Stranraer.

England should beat Andorra but i was told that the first rule of gambling is never to bet on a team that mean something to you so i will go for Leeds to beat Crewe at home - as i cant see the boys from Gresty Road winning at Elland Road.

Its my first pick so hopefully beginners luck will shine through!

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]

[/quote]

It would help if I looked at this week''s fixtures! What a muppet [:$]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]

[/quote]

Well done "Gazza" you lovely old boy , you know you will be looked after in the proper arrdee manner ....arrdee.

[quote user="GazzaTCC"][quote user="GazzaTCC"]

[/quote]

It would help if I looked at this week''s fixtures! What a muppet [:$]

[/quote]

If "obscure" is permitted on the radar, and the trawler net goes this deep, I''m tempted to go for Chelmsford City vs. Bognor Regis, home win, of course!

[quote user="Sparkos"]

England should beat Andorra but i was told that the first rule of gambling is never to bet on a team that mean something to you so i will go for Leeds to beat Crewe at home - as i cant see the boys from Gresty Road winning at Elland Road.

Its my first pick so hopefully beginners luck will shine through!

[/quote]

So nice to have you on board the Free Bet Train "Sparks" I am sure you will enjoy the ride as the season goes on . Welcome ....arrdee.

Probably won''t get a chance to look at the weekend to see what picks

are made, so good luck Fellas and everyone else, here''s hoping for a

successfull weekend! I''d be happy with just getting a prediction right

for a change...[:S]

Hi there pink''un pickers. I''m nearly there, I''m just debating between a few different naps as to the last one. It really is a testment to the work everybody has put into the free bet that we get so many naps. I''ve put all the naps down in word, and analysed them all, and they stretch across two pages! To put that into context last time I did this I had about 13/14 naps and they fitted into half a page, and there was only about 6 correct naps that week! I''m sure with the number of naps we are getting and the quality of the naps we are looking at a very bright future! [B]

New to this, but about time I had a go I think...

Millwall vs. Hartlepool - Hartlepool win.

Internationally...

Israel vs. Switzerland - Israel win.

My Selections for this week:

- Andorra

v ENGLAND (away) –  8 naps - England

should win this, and I bloody hope they win it now I’ve napped it.- CROATIA

v Kazakhstan (home) – Arrdee, Yankee - Croatia are a top qualifying team and now

deservedly have the number one seed in a group. They are always good at

home having one of the best home records in the world (and I can’t see

Kazakhstan or even England ruining it).- Liechtenstein

v GERMANY (away) – Mc D’s perm, Scooby – Germany are a top team and always go out

of their way to give these minnows massive spankings. Amazingly San Marino

(the team germany thumped 13-0 last qualifying) have their only win

against Liechtenstein. Even though Liechtenstein have improved recently

Germany will thump them bad (I think!).[*-)]- SPAIN

v Bosnia (home) – Shaun, 7rew – Some people might start panicking now. Bosnia did

do quite well last qualifying with 4 wins, 2 were against Turkey and

Norway, but Bosnia are bad travellers and lost embarrassingly twice to

Hungary and once to the might Moldova (at home!). Bosnia are also missing

a few key players as well and I really can’t see this team stopping Spain

from scoring.- Luxembourg

v GREECE (away) – Fellas – Here’s a banker. Greece qualified very well last time

and always do well against the minnows (it’s the big matches that they

clutch on (see Euro 2008)). Luxembourg are awful. 1+1=2 and Greece should

win, if my maths is correct! [8-|]- COSTA

RICA
v Suriname (home) – Fellas – I’m sorry for being controversial but this had

to be the 6th in the end for me. I’ve always had a soft spot

for Costa Rica since their heroic 5-2 loss against Brazil in 2002, and

they’ve qualified for the past two world cups. They usually qualify well

and Suriname really are out of their depth, never reaching this stage

before. Plus most of their decent players are stolen by Holland.

The ones that didn’t quite make it:

Loads of naps, I used to go through them all but I can’t now

really. Anyways:

Carlisle – I napped Carlisle a lot last season, they are

always good at home, particularly against weak teams and if this wasn’t an

international week I’d probably have had them in the mix

USA – Wasn’t sure of this one,  USA’s very good

qualification record is very persuasive and Cuba’s lack of

experience of getting this far in qualifying. But not a nailed on away banker, and you never know with the surprising results these teams can pull in the Americas. (A bit hypocritical, especially considering my nap(s) sorry! [:$])

Portugal – Playing Malta you’d expect them to win. But then

they are away, not easy to travel sometimes in Europe. Malta have some players,

but I still thought that this looked good. Then I had a look at how Portugal

did last time… They love those Bananas in Portugal but still haven’t solved

where to put the skins when they finish them. As such the national football

team finds them consistently… Draws against Armenia and Finland twice put me

off

Slovakia – A decent team, saw them a few times on the box

last time round and they got better and better. Still had a tendency to ship

goals though, and had a bad game against Wales. N.I. are tenacious and if they

grab a goal (which is likely) they could be a real pain.

A lot of the naps were really good and really made me

ask, should I fit them in? But in the end I think the more predictable fixtures

internationally won me over, especially after having such a hectic weekend last

week. Please don’t shoot me down for napping twice. I was really hoping

somebody would nap Greece but nobody did in the end (to my surprise) and so I

include them as my second nap. For the sake of the records nutty, my nap is

Costa Rica this week.And lastly, because this is a monster post... err.. I know the value isn''t going to be big but I think this is nearly as good to certain, and it''s better to win £10 than it is to lose out on winning £100 and Ray helped re-assure me. I''m sorry to all the naps I didn''t pick, I''m sure if you give such good naps in the up and coming weeks then I''m sure they''ll be picked, this week was always gonna be a heavily napped week, what with it being international week and it shows in my selections all being internationals.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]so we''re supposed to pick an international game. yes?[/quote]

No Shaun you can pick any game that''s being played this weekend , just any game that you think will win , It can be an International an English league game a Scottish or a European game , the choice is yours Shaun , in fact the world is your oyster .[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Just a point Ray, are Kings Lynn backable ?  I don''t see them on Ladbrokes etc.

[/quote]

Eureka , Jim now this is going to be one in the eye for Nutty as to his licking his lips over my discomfort in asking to make a bet with Dixmar Racing concerning Kings Lynn , I have found out myself that the odds are ; Lynn to win 6-5; draw12-5; lose7-4; there now what do you think of that then Jim? and I expect Nutty will in stead want to talk about other pressing matters ....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]so we''re supposed to pick an international game. yes?[/quote]

No Shaun you can pick any game that''s being played this weekend , just any game that you think will win , It can be an International an English league game a Scottish or a European game , the choice is yours Shaun , in fact the world is your oyster .[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Just a point Ray, are Kings Lynn backable ?  I don''t see them on Ladbrokes etc.

[/quote]

Eureka , Jim now this is going to be one in the eye for Nutty as to his licking his lips over my discomfort in asking to make a bet with Dixmar Racing concerning Kings Lynn , I have found out myself that the odds are ; Lynn to win 6-5; draw12-5; lose7-4; there now what do you think of that then Jim? and I expect Nutty will in stead want to talk about other pressing matters ....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

You''re the Daddy Ray !