Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22127193986

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I personally think there would be far more takers for a ''smudger is a twot'' facebook group....[/quote]

If such a thing existed, it could easily be the match for any of the puppet mans'' groups.

Well we can all tell who Smudger is when he does he one man protest now can''t we, or is that Mark Smith....?

I didn''t create the group and neither did anybody I know... simply joined it and gave it the SMUDGER seal of approval.

Good work Chris Mann whoever you may be... [Y]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]We all know too much about you now Mark, you should never have revealed your true identity.[/quote]

Why''s that?

You going to hunt me down and shoot me with the gun and balaclava???

Who really gives a damn about being "man" enough to show faces instead of "hiding" behind screen names... lets face it, at the end of the day, that group is going to contribute to nothing at all... and if you joined it to show how manly you are how unafraid to hide behind your screen name then you really did join it for the wrong reasons.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]We all know too much about you now Mark, you should never have revealed your true identity.[/quote]

Why''s that?

You going to hunt me down and shoot me with the gun and balaclava???

[/quote]We can only hope dear boy!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Who really gives a damn about being "man" enough to show faces instead of "hiding" behind screen names... lets face it, at the end of the day, that group is going to contribute to nothing at all... and if you joined it to show how manly you are how unafraid to hide behind your screen name then you really did join it for the wrong reasons.[/quote]

oh hark the student psychologist... hahahaha!!! [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Who really gives a damn about being "man" enough to show faces instead of "hiding" behind screen names... lets face it, at the end of the day, that group is going to contribute to nothing at all... and if you joined it to show how manly you are how unafraid to hide behind your screen name then you really did join it for the wrong reasons.[/quote]

oh hark the student psychologist... hahahaha!!! [:D]

[/quote]Nice to see you''ve got a sense of humour [Y]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

From  to to Smudger Simpson [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs/user/users/avatar.aspx?userid=127965[/img]

Can remember your face at th future protests now...

[/quote]

[quote user="Roedy the 5th Columnist"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

From  to to Smudger Simpson [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs/user/users/avatar.aspx?userid=127965[/img]

Can remember your face at th future protests now...

[/quote][/quote]

hahaha quality stuff... [Y]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]If only i was going into psychology... the pay is great I heard[/quote]

So they tell me Mr Roeder... drawbacks are that you have to deal with people like me all day long!!!  [:P]

Have you seen The Wackness yet?

Great film... Ben Kingsley is fantastic in it... Get yourself along to Cinema City boys & girls.

Can''t say I ever heard of it haha. I''m sure psych''s have dealt with much worse than you... an Ipswich fan for one of the many examples.

Does look an interesting movie, may have to dl it :)

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Can''t say I ever heard of it haha. I''m sure psych''s have dealt with much worse than you... an Ipswich fan for one of the many examples. Does look an interesting movie, may have to dl it :)[/quote]

I saw it for free at Cinema City prior to it being released... great film... really funny.

Ipswich fans and me.. I thought we were one and the same (or so some on here would have you believe)?  They do appear to be a little undecided between them and Leicester City though... I wish that they would make their minds up... lol