Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

How far can G.R take us?

Make no mistake glenn has assembled a very good side which can challenge the top side in this division (i.e birmingham city) and that was without our ''missing piece of the jigsaw''.. now we have that I expect us to push on and finish in at least the playoff places.

The only problem will be injuries and loans going back - but we can just use Cullums millions to make the loans permanent [;)]I am fully in support of Glenn and the team NOT THE BOARD

CT, do you have a life outside the pinkun messageboard? I mean its saturday night and you feel the urge to post such boring questions

What about you then Beak? Not out? Me, well, I have to be up for work at 6, so there is no way I''m on the lash.

I know some people have called you sick, but didn''t realise that you were ill. Hope you feel better soon old chap.

[quote user="Beaker"]unwell im afraid[/quote]I''m sick as well. Sick of watching that Enland crap. Sack the FA. Protest!!!!![:@]

[quote user="Beaker"]CT, do you have a life outside the pinkun messageboard? I mean its saturday night and you feel the urge to post such boring questions[/quote]

Dont worry. You will be sure to know at any point if C.T is doing anything else. He posts it on here as a seperate thread so we all know! Thank god....

(example: http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1381226/ShowPost.aspx)

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Beaker"]CT, do you have a life outside the pinkun messageboard? I mean its saturday night and you feel the urge to post such boring questions[/quote]

Dont worry. You will be sure to know at any point if C.T is doing anything else. He posts it on here as a seperate thread so we all know! Thank god....

[/quote]Hmm so i post a genuine football question and i get shot down and criticised? Typical of this damn messageboard at the moment[N]

[quote] user="C T IS the BATMAN :D"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Hmm so i post a genuine football question and i get shot down and criticised? Typical of this damn messageboard at the moment[N]
[/quote]

What, you mean this ''damn messageboard'' since its been moderated? That would be because a load of people who couldnt be arsed before have suddenly started posting 24/7. I would guess why most of the original posters never seem to be on here anymore. I dont seem to remember you posting very often before it was un-moderated, so what are you complaining for?

I''m not criticising you for the fact you spend toomuch time on here. I think you do, but I respect that is up to you and it is your choice - so im not criticising you for that.

My problem is the fact you start a new thread on the most pointless things, for example that you were ''now going to bed''. Which if you really needed to post, could have gone on the bottom of one of the others. Or the fact your going out to play football. A new thread for that? Far to other the top... You seem to think everybody cares much more about your life than other peoples.

Just take a moment to think what this messageboard would be like if each and every one of us started when we were going to play football, when we were going to bed, what were gonna get on the back of our shirt, an updated version of what were gonna get on theback of our shirt etc ... Wouldn''t be very interesting topics to talk about, do you think? It would be a bit of a joke if that happened to be honest.You see what im getting at?

[quote user="BunnyB"]all depends on money[/quote]

Nice sig bunny but at 8MB in size you''d better hope no one here uses dial-up :P

[quote user="C T has left the building "]Make no mistake glenn has assembled a very good side which can challenge the top side in this division (i.e birmingham city) and that was without our ''missing piece of the jigsaw''.. now we have that I expect us to push on and finish in at least the playoff places. The only problem will be injuries and loans going back - but we can just use Cullums millions to make the loans permanent [;)]I am fully in support of Glenn and the team NOT THE BOARD [/quote]It feels as though the team on the pitch is certainly on the up at the moment..even if we''ve not won yet. If we carry on drawing confidence could plummet and we''ll be in for another struggle. If we win a couple we could get on a roll. It''ll probably come down to the ball either going in off the post or not..Glenn has the contacts to bring us in a higher calibre of player than Grant. Seems that''s a requirement of being a Championship manager. If you can''t get quality Premiership loanees that''s the end. Grant may well have turned out to be a good manager, but if he had to employ people with "contact books" to try and get players to the club then it was never going to work. As for the board - they got the current manager in, and let him get on with the football, even though I guess Glenn will need a few million if we are going to keep the same players together for longer than a season. If 5-6 loanees change each year we''re treading water. We need to buy the top performing 2-3 loanees if we are in the top 10 (and not in the top 3..) next May. Maybe by the New Year would be better?

I think he can take us to champion''s league glory, Us vs Barcalona in the final we beat them 1-0.

realisticly i think he can take us to mid table mediocrity in the priemiership.

It''s not so much about GR, and more about a combination of a good settled team, along with good management and training.  Once all those things click then who know''s.  My fear is when January comes and players have to go back to their teams, and yet again we are left with a basic team and if no investment, yet more loans.

depends on what happens in the near future i.e take over...we have a good side at the minute but come january when the loans go back to there respective teams we are back to square 1...if we do get investment and can make a few of them permenant the playoffs maybe...still think we need a big money striker to bang the goals in

[quote user="C T has left the building "]Make no mistake glenn has assembled a very good side which can challenge the top side in this division (i.e birmingham city) and that was without our ''missing piece of the jigsaw''.. now we have that I expect us to push on and finish in at least the playoff places.

The only problem will be injuries and loans going back - but we can just use Cullums millions to make the loans permanent [;)]I am fully in support of Glenn and the team NOT THE BOARD [/quote]I like your optimism CT and also agree with your belief we can finish in the play offs. Injuries are out of anyones control however if we are challenging at the time our loans go back then it shouldn''t be to difficult to keep them or attract better.   Keep posting mate. It''s ironic that people have a go, about when you  - and what you post. When they are making a contribution (poor) to the very same thread at the very same time - which incidentally was when the England game was about to kick off - in other words, when most male football fans will be at home, regardless of whether it''s Saturday or not.Idiocy is rife and some people just don''t have the skills to analyse and imagine how their posts read to others. The good thing about it is that it''s entertaining and reassuring that you are nowhere near the bottom of the pile.We''ve had an argument in the past however you''re conduct then and since has been spot on - you''re a good geezer.

:-)

Just got back from a weekend at Duxford and had a great time apart from weather, but in answer to the post, I believe that given the right backing I E cash for players, he is the manager to take us back into Europe, just hope we get the right Owner/investor.  

im seldom out on a staurday... the city is full of Bimbos and meatheads!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im seldom out on a staurday... the city is full of Bimbos and meatheads!

jas :)

[/quote] only go out after matches,but i hardly ever post anything anyway its better to view other poor f***er getting abused.

[quote user="C T has left the building "]for a stupid question i''ve prompted a lot of responses *cough ncfc shaun cough*
[/quote]

thought you had ''left the building'' but as presummed ... your still here.

Hmmm, well. when you read back and find were I said this was a stupid question do let me know. Until then you might find that was beaker. I only said it was your other posts that were stupid. Need to read others more carefully before you write your own...