Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Balls and Clarke

“We’ve both got season tickets at Norwich City,” PA quotes Ed Balls as saying.
“If you go to Norwich, you often get worried whether we’re playing as well as we should. But you jeer the opposition. You don’t jeer your own manager. I think Charles should agree with that.”

- They''ll be in the Opposition soon

Um wait a moment, Clarke and Gibson were not really lovers of Worthington in his final days were they? Were they absent during the Worthy Out protests/booing/calls for him to go during the match?

Whether or not they personally added their own voices of dissent they can''t surely deny it didn''t happen.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]No mention of gibson and his season ticket in the lower barclay[/quote]

Didn''t Ian Gibson used to be in the upper Barclay and sit near Charles Clarke? I think he reently moved his seat after they had a very public falling out over some new government policy, possibly it was student loans or ID cards.

[quote user="b ginns"]

“We’ve both got season tickets at Norwich City,” PA quotes Ed Balls as saying.“If you go to Norwich, you often get worried whether we’re playing as well as we should. But you jeer the opposition. You don’t jeer your own manager. I think Charles should agree with that.”

[/quote]

Charles Clarke needs to get over the fact he was sacked from the cabinet for being a rubbish Home Secretary and start helping the party he purports to believe in.  Personally, I think he''s a fat, bitter little man and an ineffectual constituency MP who hopefully will be voted out of Norwich South come the next election.

[quote user="crafty canary"]I hope they''ll all be gone come the next election.[/quote]

Yeah, to be replaced by an even bigger bunch of self serving upper class twits (if that''s possible!), even more depressing than the leadership problems at NCFC.  

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]What a cheerful and upbeat thread this is.
[/quote]

Cheer up Graham.

Balls and Clarke will soon be toast................along with Delia and MWJ.

Some may not like it but it will all come to pass.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]What a cheerful and upbeat thread this is.[/quote]Does this help?[img]http://politicalbetting.com/upload/2007/10/brown%20smile.JPG[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]though like the BBC, Mister Chops is impartial...

here''s some balance.

[img]http://www.scotsindependent.org/features/quotations/cameron.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

3 pics of Gordo and 1 of Dave, where''s the impartiality in that?

[quote user="ricardo"]

3 pics of Gordo and 1 of Dave, where''s the impartiality in that?

[/quote]It was one photo per detailed party policy.  Hence the total lack of pictures of Nick Clegg, who I still sometimes think is a character from Last of the Summer Wine.But, fair''s fair...He has a halo in this one.[img]http://www.mattwardman.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/q-photo-david-cameron-2-1.jpg[/img]

I''m just a regular family guy, don''t you know, not like that Scottish tosspot...[img]http://politicalbetting.com/upload/David%20Cameron%20&%20family%20small.JPG[/img]

Lol, Cameron`s a big fan of Smiths apparently, so that`s another mark against him.

I bet "Heaven knows i`m miserable now" used to go down well at Young Conservatives cocktail parties......[:S] [:D]

Good choice of pubs by the way Mr Chops [Y].

[quote user="b ginns"]Are there any known NCFC fans in the Tory ranks who we''ll have to suffer next term?[/quote]

YETH.......ME![:|]......NOW, ITH THERE A PWOBWEM?[:|]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="b ginns"]

“We’ve both got season tickets at Norwich City,” PA quotes Ed Balls as saying.“If you go to Norwich, you often get worried whether we’re playing as well as we should. But you jeer the opposition. You don’t jeer your own manager. I think Charles should agree with that.”

[/quote]

Charles Clarke needs to get over the fact he was sacked from the cabinet for being a rubbish Home Secretary and start helping the party he purports to believe in.  Personally, I think he''s a fat, bitter little man and an ineffectual constituency MP who hopefully will be voted out of Norwich South come the next election.

[/quote]So you''re not too keen on him then

The words Balls and Clarke fuse so far as I am concerned.

If you''d ever had the misfortune to sit next to Clarke at a dinner, trapped by the seating arrangement, you''d all know that.

He is to politics what Peter Grant appears to have been to Norwich City.

Lots of pointing and shouting with little result. [:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

If you''d ever had the misfortune to sit next to Clarke at a dinner, trapped by the seating arrangement, you''d all know that.

[/quote]

For New Labour, I''d say he was quite likeable. Better Hom Sec than Blunkett

Charle Clarkes biggest threat is the Greens.

God help us if they get in.

They are against everything.

They will probably close down Canary stadium as (whisper it) some of the fans don t walk or bike all the way to the stadium.

Some, no many actually drive.

Greens are mad I tell ya.

[quote user="b ginns"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One had the excuse of being blind, the other didn''t but both are quite offensive in their own and different ways.

If Mr Cullum wins your club  expect Mr Clarke to be one of your directors.

You heard it here first.  Jolly good luck.

Thank Christ I''m in League One and Two.

Have you ever met it?[+o(]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="b ginns"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One had the excuse of being blind, the other didn''t but both are quite offensive in their own and different ways.

If Mr Cullum wins your club  expect Mr Clarke to be one of your directors.

You heard it here first.  Jolly good luck.

Thank Christ I''m in League One and Two.

Have you ever met it?[+o(]

[/quote]

I like your cryptic posts.

I''ve met ''it'' a couple of times - and saw it once in Waitrose. Are Clarke and Cullum mates then? This is an intriguing question... for the EDP to answer as well