Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Turners quit Carrow Road

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Full story here:

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=BreakingNews&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED02%20Sep%202008%2011%3A27%3A20%3A283

[/quote]it happened 2 weeks ago - big watershed story.pc - come on down - the price could be right, or thereabouts!!! do the decent thing and buy the club out, just like the man city sheik did...

the statement from the club is going to make some interesting reading!!!!!!

could this pave the way for PC    lets bloody hope ...if not...as lappin it up would say...were doomed i tell you doomed

[quote user="The Walking Man"]Wow. Who''s bought their shares?[/quote]No one has to have bought their shares for them to step down from the board.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="The Walking Man"]Wow. Who''s bought their shares?[/quote]

No one has to have bought their shares for them to step down from the board.
[/quote]

Fair point, but I can''t see them holding on to their shares...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

could this pave the way for PC    lets bloody hope ...if not...as lappin it up would say...were doomed i tell you doomed

[/quote]

The statement from the club will just confirm that it may have happened, and that they have no comment.

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="The Walking Man"]Wow. Who''s bought their shares?[/quote]No one has to have bought their shares for them to step down from the board.[/quote]

[/quote]Me either but if no one wants to buy them.....

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="The Walking Man"]

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="The Walking Man"]Wow. Who''s bought their shares?[/quote]

No one has to have bought their shares for them to step down from the board.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Me either but if no one wants to buy them.....

[/quote]

Let me jst ring my friends in Abu Dhabi...

[quote user="Wally"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

The statement from the club will just confirm that it may have happened, and that they have no comment.

[/quote]very true...probably more speal fed to the fans

Any clues/suggestions how this might immediately impact on the playing side of the club...How intimate were the Turners with that side of the business? Are there Turner people in the club who will also be going with them?

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Being honest.  Is anyone really that bothered that they are gone?[/quote]

I''m bothered about why they have gone.  I''m also bothered about their £2m investment.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Being honest.  Is anyone really that bothered that they are gone?[/quote]well im not...they didnt really put their money and heart into the club...exclude the 2mil loan which i would say has been paid back...lets hope its the beggining of the end of the delia era....we can only hope...and to all delia lovers...if you think she is still the best thing for the club????????you are blind!!!!

I have just read the story and it makes interesting reading. I would like to think that maybe Cullum could buy the turners shares if they sell them. Or Delia might hoover them up ( if she did then she needs to leave now ) The team must come first!!!

[quote user="Strawberry"]

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Being honest.  Is anyone really that bothered that they are gone?[/quote]

I''m bothered about why they have gone.  I''m also bothered about their £2m investment.

[/quote]Investment?  You mean loan which they now want back.  Wow they really love the club don''t they.

Just maybe they were the advance party for Cullum after all, and with Delia rolling up the drawbridge they have decided to move out so things can become truly hostile.  Just a thought.[quote user="Strawberry"]

[/quote]

It''s worrying....if they sell the shares then who to, is Delia going to grab them up or is Cullum moving in as we speak?All we KNOW is thst they''ve stepped down from the board, so factwise all we are sure of is that 2 rich people who were billed as a ray of hope to inject some business sense and money onto the board of Carrow Road are now gone, leaving us with Delia etc once more.And that basically brings us back to square one.

If they force Delia et al to pay that loan back, I for one hope they never set foot inside Carrow Road again...and if they have the gall to call themselves "fans" then they can go back to wherever they came from.

I obviously hope this isn''t the case, but we clearly don''t have £2m to lose, so they had better leave us alone now.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Strawberry"]

[/quote]

Investment?  You mean loan which they now want back.  Wow they really love the club don''t they.
[/quote]

NCFC is not a registered charity.  D&M''s investment has been on the basis of loans converted into shares, nothing wrong with that at all.  And we don''t know if they want it back straight away do we?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]If they force Delia et al to pay that loan back, I for one hope they never set foot inside Carrow Road again...and if they have the gall to call themselves "fans" then they can go back to wherever they came from.

I obviously hope this isn''t the case, but we clearly don''t have £2m to lose, so they had better leave us alone now.[/quote]It''s a loan, kind of obvious to anyone with common sense that eventually they would want it paid back.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]If they force Delia et al to pay that loan back, I for one hope they never set foot inside Carrow Road again...and if they have the gall to call themselves "fans" then they can go back to wherever they came from.

I obviously hope this isn''t the case, but we clearly don''t have £2m to lose, so they had better leave us alone now.[/quote]In Doomcaster speak, he''d say the law says The Turners would be entitled to their cash back straight away.