Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

Stand Up For The Champions!

i guess they will just be watching the game alongside us, they didn''t do a thing in the game with palace, we stood up as and when we wanted and they left us alone

no one is seriously going to have us all sitting in our seats like we were at the theatre!! this is what we have waited nine long years for, and no steward is going to get me to sit down and not cheer on my team!

see you in squares kent!

Gazza, could this be the day when you''re kicked out for persistent standing and you miss out on a glorious victory? Remember the stewards are only doing their jobs and if you really want to see parts of the gorund closed (as threatened by the Council NOT NCFC!!) then keep standing, else do as you are asked.
OTBC

I''d like to see a bit of even handed stewarding here. Away fans seem able to stand as they wish. If fact one of the stewards in there for the last game, the one with the FBI style dark glasses, was more concerned about the Norwich fans not looking in the direction of the palacle fans, than he was preventing standing.