Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

planning ahead

This transfer window has really frustrated me. I have three questions.

1) Why let Chris Brown and Strihavka go - if you know that Dublin is leaving and have nobody to put in their place? Sign someone first and then release. Surely either of these would have done a job until the real deal was found.

2) Why not jump at the chance of re-signing Earny who already knew the club and is proven beyond doubt at this level?

3) Why not embrace PC and offer him a significant role? Surely you cannot both reject him out of hand and then also limp into the season lacking a visible strikeforce? Compare the forwards Brum have to us and it is almost comical.

Come on NCFC. I think we have a good manager, some useful players but there seems to be a massive lack of direction and thinking at the helm.

It feels to me as though there are some blockages in the pipeline to success. Perhaps politics in the boardroom etc.. but something is definately not right.

I think Delia has done enough and shoud now go away, she is no more good for NCFC and the longer she is here the longer we are going to go with out Premier League football!!! I think Cullums offer is the best offer we could have got, he was willing to put large amounts of money into the transfer funds in return wanted to become marjority share holder. Delias asking price of £56mill was just stupid, there was know way he was going to buy them for that amount of money!!! Delia taking money from the club and not giving it, shes not in it for the football anymore. If you read this Delia PLEASE step down for the good of the club, and let PC put his £20mill into the kitty!!!

I agree (especially with point # 1). It seems complete mis-management to enter into a season without "the biggest piece of the jigsaw". For whatever reason, whether it be lack of funds or complete bloody mindedness of wanting 1 particular player, I find it astonishing and shocking that at this late stage do not have all the players we require.

And what happens, as in the case of Raisiak and Ritigers that this ''special one'' (if we get him?!) becomes injured? We''re back to square one again. I think NCFC''s transfer policy has been a bit of a shambles this year, not thought out particularly well. We could have and should have focussed on the strike force much much earlier than this.

Just 2 points out of a possible 9 so far and dumped out of the CC by a league 1 team IMO is just not acceptable