Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

For what its worth.......

If we don''t sign someone today, I think Ladies & Gents its not going to happen until January.

So I suggest we all send out positive thoughts to Roeder today, and pray to Mecca, Islam, God, Buddah or whoever and make it happen.

Else we are in the POOH, POOH

[quote user="Be Smart "]

If we don''t sign someone today, I think Ladies & Gents its not going to happen until January.

So I suggest we all send out positive thoughts to Roeder today, and pray to Mecca, Islam, God, Buddah or whoever and make it happen.

[/quote]already been praying to them and MORE!!! we have until 12 midnight monday....but would like to see some 1 in b4 that...here,s hoping AGAIN...lol

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

It won''t happen today,but with funds freed up by the Iversen deal failing I think it will happen before the deadline.Although I really wanted Iversen,I''m actually more optimistic about getting someone decent than I have been all week.GR must have known that the odds were that Rosenborg would win last night,so he must have been working on contingencies.Mustn''t he.........

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

It won''t happen today,but with funds freed up by the Iversen deal failing I think it will happen before the deadline.Although I really wanted Iversen,I''m actually more optimistic about getting someone decent than I have been all week.GR must have known that the odds were that Rosenborg would win last night,so he must have been working on contingencies.Mustn''t he.........

[/quote]lets bloody hope so

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Mecca is a place not a deity - so pray facing Mecca not to it![/quote]

Now thats confused me, which direction is it from Earlham?

[/quote]LOBL.....[:D] ooops.. am i allowed to laugh [8-)]

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Mecca is a place not a deity - so pray facing Mecca not to it![/quote]

[/quote]

It''s on the Aylsham Road isnt it, near all the car dealers..opposite Barclays Bank! [:P]

if we dont sign anyone today we will sign them MONDAY

we people so down on here????????? give it time and the deal will come

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

[/quote]In recent years funds "freed up" by not buying players tend to disappear from the transfer fund to do one or more of the following. Allegedly.1) Pay the exorbitant loan fees.2) Pay the exorbitant wage bill.3) Pay the exorbitant agent fees4) Plug a gap in the accounts.All justifiable (apparently) and all defended perpetually by the Board supporters on this forum.There sadly is no option five.5) Buy an alternative player.I''ve a horrible feeling we will go with what we''ve got, maybe add at best a short term loan then reassess in January when quite frankly barring a miracle it will be four months too late and another season will have slipped past.

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

It used to be a bus to Tombland (Sampson & Herc for all older posters)

Often saw people down on their knees praying that the bouncers would let them in[;)]